About playing Bets on party poker

• thuhuong
      thuhuong
      Bronze
      HI everyone

my name Huong i have just reivice the 50$ bonus 3 day ago,and by luck i won 30$.

i see that on party poker we can play different kind of gambing beside poker. So could i use my winning money 30$ to play bets at party poker - although i just got 28 party point and still haven't clear the bonus yet (150 pp)

hihi - i really thanks poker strategy 4 giving such that kind bonus, and i would like to thanks anyone here if you can help me. gud luck at the table

i
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Huong & welcome to the community,

There is nothing physically stopping you from betting at party, however you wouldn't earn any PokerStrategy points towards clearing your bonus and if you fail to reach the points target, your starting capital is withdrawn.

PokerStrategy provide you with the starting capital and all the strategy guides etc to help you learn and provide you with an edge in the game of poker, it would no doubt frown upon you using the money for anything other than poker and of course reserves the right to withdraw your money at any time.

I would strongly recommend that you concentrate on your poker for the moment, clear the bonus, build up a nice poker bankroll (at no cost to you) and then when you do have a lot more in your bankroll, maybe you can then gamble a little with your profits.
      I would stress that $30 really isn't sufficient to gamble with at the moment and PokerStrategy provide you with everything you need to make a real, consistent profit from poker without having to gamble on games in which the house has the edge.

Good luck, wishing you every success and enjoyment in your game.

Best regards,

Bart