Life time points within our Member Reward System

• Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Feel free to post your feedback, opinion or suggestions about this news:

Like i already mentioned several times in our forum, there will be a change in our Member Reward System soon.

We want to offer a fair Member Reward System in the future. Therefore we decided that you can break clear articles throug lifte time points.

That means that you will never loose articles, even when you are inactive for a while. Life time points are the points you generated overall not only the points of the last four weeks.

Still there will be other stuff, like videos for example, that can be achieved through our old Member Reward System (recent four weeks).

All in all this new feature will be available with our new designed strategy area.

• 7 replies
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      This sounds great.

I for one am much more online in periods because of my school (thats why I'm only bronze at the moment). I just hope the changes comes faster than changes normally do around here ;) Just kidding, but how's the progress with GLH by the way? :D (I believe it was meant to come in January hehe)..

Anyway, this sounds like a great improvement for players who doesn't have much time to play for different reasons

Best regards
      Mugge
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      yeah think so too, of course people who are playing regular will have some other benefits but all in all we think people who are playing in irregular periods should also have the chance to get all the content...

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      So lets say for instance we now need 800PP in 4weeks to get Gold status. With the new system u for instance need 1000 lifetime PP to get Gold status articles?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wilm
      So lets say for instance we now need 800PP in 4weeks to get Gold status. With the new system u for instance need 1000 lifetime PP to get Gold status articles?
      correct (and for the people who don't understand it 100% NO I don't know if its 1k points :) )
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wilm
      We are still discussing and calculating about the lifetime point ranks. Some articles will be accessible earlier some later...

We are trying to adjust the system so that you get the right articles at the right time but that is soooo difficult. So expect the ssytem to change several times after we released it.

You can compare it to a patch for a multiplayer online game to create a balanced game..
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mugge88
      ...but how's the progress with GLH by the way? :D
      Was just wondering :) Sorry to go a little off topic, but hope it won't matter too much.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      ...but how's the progress with GLH by the way? :D
      Was just wondering :) Sorry to go a little off topic, but hope it won't matter too much.
      First priority at the moment is to implement the new poker sites.

So i guess this will take a while. We have two software engineers who are only responsible for applications but even these two are helping out with other stuff at the moment.

Best regards,
      Stefan