[NL2-NL10] QQ nl5

• herekPL
      herekPL
      Bronze
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

UTG+1 ($5)
      MP1 ($1)
      MP2 ($5)
      MP3 ($7.09)
      CO ($4.30)
      Button ($3.75)
      Hero (SB) ($16.68)
      BB ($5)
      UTG ($4.20)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, Q
      UTG calls $0.05, 3 folds, MP3 calls $0.05, 2 folds, Hero bets $0.30, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.25, MP3 calls $0.25

Flop: ($0.95) 8, Q, 10 (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.65, UTG calls $0.65, MP3 calls $0.65

Turn: ($2.90) 2 (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG checks, MP3 bets $2, Hero calls $2, 1 fold

River: ($6.90) 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $4.14 (All-In), Hero calls $4.14

Total pot: $15.18 | Rake: $1.01

Guy capable to call AI preflop from short with A9o, Sometimes play agrodonky.

What if river missed? Ch/F?
  • 5 replies
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      I don't like the check on the river.
      In the case that he checks behind you miss a lot of BB's of value, and that can hurt your winrate over the long run.

Turn check/call is okay but bet/calling is probably a lot better as he can still shove with worse.
      If the river bricked I would probably bet/fold, same reason as above; he could still call with worse. Like QT for example.

Anyway nice hand.
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Think i would do the same.

And fold on the river if the board did no paired.

He had 88 for a quad :D
    • rickydaprince
      rickydaprince
      Bronze
      Raise a bit more preflop for being OOP. I would bet near pot on the flop. I think bet/call on the turn is a better line, otherwise it'll makes your decision on river harder. River is definitely a bet/shove... .don't expect him to bet unless he's super aggressive.

With your read on his aggression and sometimes donky play, getting it in on the turn is certainly fine.

Well if river was a blank card, and you did bet the turn, then you can check/call river.... MP3 wouldn't have much left by then.
    • herekPL
      herekPL
      Bronze
      Villain showed ATo as "call me donky idiot dude"

Originally posted by SheepMoose
      I don't like the check on the river.
      In the case that he checks behind you miss a lot of BB's of value, and that can hurt your winrate over the long run.

Turn check/call is okay but bet/calling is probably a lot better as he can still shove with worse.
      If the river bricked I would probably bet/fold, same reason as above; he could still call with worse. Like QT for example.

Anyway nice hand.
      Rather Bet/push will be better than B/C turn.

If you call turn bet and you want to bet/fold river you change your hand into pure bluff that' -ev here. Next time I'd preffer agresiv mode B/P turn when 'll be playin against that type of donks.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      turn is not the best card, but still I´m not folding my hand, so I´d bet/push turn or c/rai turn if you think he´d often bet with worse hands
      if river was brick, I´d still call getting too good odds
      I think you can also shove river yourself, since he´d clal with flush and also likely with worse hands