A new start --- FAIL!

• Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Hello Dragar,

you are already an experienced poker player and have been a member of PokerStrategy.com for quite some time - therefore you have been chosen to be part of our "test group" that will receive a second starting capital of $50 on Titan Poker.
      This second $50 + $100 bonus has no strings attached - you don't need to deposit anything yourself and you don't have to pass an additional quiz.

Why would you do this to me??? I quit for a reason!!!!
      But I miss it too much haha.

Back to the micros it is.

I will start with NL5/NL2. Move up to NL10 once most of the bonus is released and up and up and away. (I will be playing super low volume though!!!)

At the same time I will be playing NL50/NL100 live games in my local currency... FL, NL, omaha.. whatever. You have no idea how much people suck here :) . (this will be my main source of money I hope.. do or die!)

My thought process in one hand was literally "I have been very aggressive so far, I have completely missed this flop in this 3-way so I will just c/f this one.... wait why is he under betting after I check to him... must punish.... " *performs a c/r, gets called, bets blank turn.. gets the pot*

By the way... my entire BR is frozen on money bookers because of their anti-money laundering laws (did not verify my address since I lost their freaking letter). So now I goto resolve that too. It is so painful to look at a screen and see that you have 1.7k sitting there (local currency), but can't touch it.... grrrrr

I will leave you guys with this video... it sums up why I want to grind it out live now. The perception of Poker in China and Singapore is exactly like in this video. After this movie is released I expect millions of $$ in dead money to enter the Asian Poker world :)

• 9 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      It's because we love you :)

goodluck.

lol @ that video "He's probably has the worst hand of cards, but he finds a way to ride that bad hand all the way to the top where he is right now, And he can beat you with it"

haha, I can see it now.
      "ALL-IN"
      "What do you have?"
      "72o"
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Wesley: Hi, Christian. This is Wesley from the Online Support. I'm glad to see you online. How are you doing today?
      Wesley: Welcome to Titan Poker.

Dragonx09: Hi I am doing great.

Wesley: Great news. We have chosen you to have the bonuses. Want to get them now?

Dragonx09: sure :)

Wesley: Make a deposit now and you can choose to have either instant 500 points or a token for the Dirty Dozen Jackpot Sit & Go with 2.40$ value where if you win 4 in a row you can have a prize of $2000.

Dragonx09: Ah sorry I won't be making a deposit... am using pokerstrategy to get my first bankroll on this site. Thanks for the offer though

Wesley: I can immediately upgrade your VIP level to SILVER if you will make a first deposit of at least 20. VIP Silver is the second VIP level of Titan's Elite VIP Club and will entitle you to join the exclusive Weekly $1,000 VIP Freeroll and an INSTANT access to our Club Titan Store where Titan Points can be redeemed for Cash Bonuses and Tournament tokens. http://www.titanpoker.com/club_titan_store.html

Dragonx09: no thanks... will just wait for the money. I will play and you will make rake, so everyone is happy :)

Wesley: Well these offers are on top of that bonus.
      Wesley: And we'll also give you 5 free tokens to our New Depositors Freeroll Satellite held 5 days a week every 20:00 server time.

Dragonx09: I might deposit at a later point
      Dragonx09: goto see how it goes
      Dragonx09: thanks anyway
      Dragonx09: g2g for now

Wesley: If you decided to make a deposit please don't hesitate to contact me through the Online Support icon so that I can assist you with your deposit.

Dragonx09: ok sure thanks

Wesley: The European Championship of Online Poker is BACK and BETTER!!! Get the chance to win a share of $4,550,000 by joining tonight’s ECOOP V #8 Stage1 2 Seats for only $320 Buy-in and fee at 21:50 server time. Register NOW!!
      Wesley: Have a nice day and goodluck on the tables.... ;)

^^
      Goto love the oh so tempting offers.... a token for 2.4$... 5 tokens to donkaments... woot woot. So much love on a new site for the new player :D
      :f_love: :f_love: :f_love: :f_love:
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      :o always assumed you were eastern european for some reason. i guess i was too lazy to read
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      I am German... but live in Singapore.

Anyways... I am down slightly on NL2 at the moment. People call me over 2 streets with AK high... on like 977x board.. appreciate that (yeah I am being outleveled :) )

But two things are amazing... I can value bet so thinly and it works. c/r with TT on 559 board. Bet blank turn, bet all-in river. I am good.

The other very sick thing is this: An entire BI is my usual pre-flop raise..... it just feels so weird. However I am hardly spewing which is good I guess. I seriously need to get to NL10 as quick as I can.. this super micro stuff just feels weird haha.

Oh on October 2 I will be playing in the poker championships of my uni. I paid 45$ (15$ for buffet and drinks) as entry to a 100 player field. First price: 19" plasma screen TV. Second price: Netbook... woot woot its ebay time if I win.

Also looking forward to the side games which will hopefully happen in some backrooms since playing for money is not allowed here haha.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Nice to have you back Dragar.
      I've missed speaking with you actually, haven't seen you on IRC in a while. :P
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Bustoooooooooo...

I said red.. it was black

Sorry.... I don't think I will ever be able to play micro limits ever again. There is really no freaking point to do it.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      <Mydral> so what u guys think
      <Mydral> red or black?
      <justkyle88> black
      <justkyle88> i might go put my BR on black now
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      <Mydral> so what u guys think
      <Mydral> red or black?
      <justkyle88> black
      <justkyle88> i might go put my BR on black now
      Any poker site that has blackjack or roulette attached is just evil and I will not play there ever (again lol.) I notice that some even have an icon on your table to play bj and install the software automatically.

Bad luck dragar, but not really if you truly put it on red. Everyone knows it's black.
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      So I deposited 200$ on FT for NL10... first session I am down 5.5BI

AA vs KK, no good
      AK vs AQ, no good
      Ak into AA
      Ak into KK
      QQ into AA

2 overs with flush draw.. fail (thats what I get for being scared and not 3-betting pre)

And then someone made me fold top set.... cause I thought since we were deep... he would only 4-bet a made straight on the turn... and not a freaking two pair. K23 4 board. I checked behind the flop w/o betting since I was way ahead. On the 4 he bets into me.. I raise, and he re-raises.... I call. River is blank and he makes a potsize bet of like 75bb... I fold. He shows K4... mispalyed the hand I guess but was tired :(

Hmmm... I will go against BRM now and continue with NL10.
      14.5BI should be enough ffs.