No Strategy.... No Fear.

• MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,

I'm back again after a few months sorting out my life.... :)

Anyway, some of you will probably remember me from before, and some won't :P
      I was going to carry on writing in my blog from before, but you know, I looked at it and I didn't really like that blog. So here I am to start this one.

I'm going to leave the learning side of things for a while and just play poker. No HUD's, No rules, and No goals.

Bankroll management is kind of irrelevent at the moment too... Only playing NL5 started with $40 that I had in my Pokerstars account just gathering dust. And I'm now at $66.01 over the first 1,100 hands played in the last 2 days.

I know it's only NL5 but it took me a day before I had 8 tables open and $5 at every table, I know I had all my bankroll on the tables, but the chance of losing it all across 8 tables is pretty slim. I used to play 24 table SSS so getting back in the swing was easier than I thought it would be.

Anyway, yeah, I am just going to play my way and see how it goes for a while.

I'll keep you updated and hope to get to chatting to you all again soon, I'll start posting some hands and charts and crap later, but for now this is it.

Laters,

The Mardy One.
  • 9 replies
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      lol good luck with no BRM or strategy

nice font :f_cool:
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Well done...

Maybe playing without BRM an without strategy is good strategy also:) )

Good luck at the tables. U will nedd it for sure.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RavForenzo
      lol good luck with no BRM or strategy

nice font :f_cool:

Is that a hint of sarcasm I feel there?

I know that's why I use it ;)

When I can be arsed to get my screen grabber up I'll post my stats win/loss etc.

But right now as I type my $40 has become $81.44. So I am doing something right.
      I know all mouth no proof... Bear with it comes shortly.

Font is Comic - Bold btw :)

The Mardy One.

Oh yeah and thanks for stopping by.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alan883
      Well done...

Maybe playing without BRM an without strategy is good strategy also:) )

Good luck at the tables. U will nedd it for sure.
      I don't like being lucky... I like winning because I deserve to. :)

Thanks for looking

The Mardy One
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Nice!

But............ Different font maybe? ;/
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Nice!

But............ Different font maybe? ;/
      Request Denied.... :]
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Your back yay! I love the font tbh ;)

Good luck and hope your crazy no brm or strategy pays off :D Are you buying i for 100bb or 50bb or w/e?

-Jack
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      Your back yay! I love the font tbh ;)

Good luck and hope your crazy no brm or strategy pays off :D Are you buying i for 100bb or 50bb or w/e?

-Jack
      To be honest, I am always sitting with table maximums... I had a nice pot the other night playing NL25 $44... That was a good night about $60 in around 250 hands....

And now my bankroll is $110.. And cents. I just sat at a NL50 table I figure now if I drop to $50 or if I hit $150 I may start to tighten the bankroll a bit, a small bit anyways lol.....

Here's a quick low down of how I am doing :)

Bankroll now stands at $115.24

I love this font toooo :D
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Well, as one of your biggest fans it's great to see you back with the quill in your mitt :tongue:

As for BRM - you have to do what feels right to you. As long as only having 2 stacks at NL50 doesn't prevent you making the right decisions at the table, in principle there's no problem with it.

You have played long enough by now that you already know you can get it all in pf with AA and loose a few in a row so that there's a pretty decent chance of you busting with just 2 and a bit stacks. As long as you're aware of that, and won't be too pis*ed if it happens, no foul, imo.

keep it up - I'll be watching you :evil:

:P