Pokerstrategy Bonus !!!

• Suli85
      Suli85
      Bronze
      Hi Everyone ... hope someone can help me soon ... i tried to register for titan poker but what happened i used the wrong code dumb me ... then poker strategy said to choose another platform i did i chose full tilt ... somewhere there is alot of tourneys and alot of money to be won .... now pokerstrategy are saying that they can't find my username with Full tilt which i reckon they will find in the next day or 2 then i will get my starting bonus of 50 but .... in the meantime im bored ... i have $20 if i deposit that now into full tilt i read somewhere that i will not recieve my starting bonus is that true i can't remember where i read it .... i try to play the sng free roll but its rubbish by the time i click register all the seats are always taken ...

thankyou for your time ppl :)
  • 4 replies
    • theboydave
      theboydave
      Bronze
      im pretty sure you have to wait for pokerstrategy to deposit first just wait is best bet.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Suli85,

If you deposit your own funds, subject to having used the correct link/code and passing ID etc, you should still receive the first $50 (starting capital), but wouldn't receive the 2nd $50 (matching first deposit bonus). You might however get the matching bonus on your deposit amount, you would need to check what the software states when depositing and if in any doubt, contact Full Tilt's own support team.

The starting capital shouldn't take too long after correctly entering your player name in the profile settings page. Please ensure that you have typed these details in carefully.

Useful links:

Best regards,

Bart
    • Suli85
      Suli85
      Bronze
      Thanks guys ... i'm going to deposit my $20 so i should get a bonus of 20 later on once i clear whatever i clear .... i will use the first deposit code that you's provide ... there was an issue before with my username for full tilt but what i think happened is ... full tilt hadn't registered me fully yet ... i have passed all the id checks just waiting for poker strategy to administer the bonus now ... should get it soon i think ...

tc :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Suli85
      Thanks guys ... i'm going to deposit my $20 so i should get a bonus of 20 later on once i clear whatever i clear .... i will use the first deposit code that you's provide ... there was an issue before with my username for full tilt but what i think happened is ... full tilt hadn't registered me fully yet ... i have passed all the id checks just waiting for poker strategy to administer the bonus now ... should get it soon i think ...

tc :)
      Ok my friend,

Make sure you use the PS150 code (not PSVIP) to ensure you get the $50 starting capital, the other code is solely for getting a first deposit bonus and you wouldn't get the $50.

Please follow the instructions on the following link:

If you need any further clarification, just shout :)
      Best regards,

Bart