Session recording

• enemaze
      enemaze
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

I made a session recording. The quality didnt come out so good, but for a 40 minute video 150 mb is a pretty good size and it is pretty understandable.
      The format is MP4, im not sure if this is a format exclusively played by quicktime, so you might need to have quicktime for watching it. If someone really wants to watch but would hate to download quicktime i wouldnt mind re-releasing it in a different codec. It came out a bit longer then i wanted, but i think i managed to get some good spots.

here's the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XI4FXM0X

Enjoy ;)
  • 4 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi enemaze,

your thread reminded me about an other video. ;)

mp4 is a pretty common format VLC or MPlayer both play almost all viudos (way better than Quicktime *g*).

I'll have a look at it.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I'm just watching. It has audio but I can barely hear you. Can you fix that for the next time? :)
      The holecards are hard to read. :/

0:30, UR: The call is fine. A raise may be an option too but I call this often as well just for my outs.

8:50, UR: You need 30% equity on the flop for a calldown and 22% equity on the turn. You may want to equilate it but I think you have that amount of equity here.

15:00, UL: Yes the A :diamond: is really bad. It makes no sense for him to bet a worse pocketpair either as he has to fear an ace on your side too. Good situation for a fold.

20:00, BL: Why not betting the turn with a weak flushdraw to make him fold a lot better hands after his flop check behind?

20:16, BR: 86s for 7:1 in a call for me.

20:32, UL: That's a flopfold for me. Sure you have 2 overcards but JTo is in pretty bad shape here.

27:50, UL: A4o is an openraise. :)

28:06, UL: 87s can be openraised here but you should take a look at the opponents behind you. If they are very aggressive or showdownbound it's not worth it. If they fold a lot preflop it's totally worth it.

32:16, BL: K4s is an openraise too.

33:12, BR: I don't like the turncall. The pot is so small so either bet the flop or give it up at all.

35:36, BR: I like valuebetting way more here. He may not even bet a draw here as a paired board isn't too scary for you.

36:44, UR: Can you equilate this for me? Would be interesting to see your equity on the flop.
      I don't know if I like the 3-bet from him. You wouldn't check/raise AQ here as his range is basically QQ+, AK so you beat nothing out of his range that wouldn't fold anyways. So he gains nothing but may lose money against AA and KK. ;)

36:46, BL: Keep betting for value and protection. Your hand is strong enough and should be ahead pretty often so you don't want to give them a freecard.
      Good riverfold after this bad card.

Important man but it may cost you some money. Better sit out as most "mistakes" happened during your phone call.
      The end was pretty interesting so it was worth playing a bit more.

I skipped forward sometimes when you had no hands (10 secs each) so I'm sorry if I missed something important. If so let me know. (FR can be pretty boring sometimes. *g*)
    • enemaze
      enemaze
      Bronze
      First of all thank you for your input. I will try and pay attention to the things you mentioned.

The split AK hand im not sure the c/r was such a good play. The A doesnt change anything in the hand , if he has QQ he might consider folding, but most players in this limit have great difficulty laying down QQ in that spot.. Even though this guy is a bit more reasonable than most players.
      But now that i think about it, the c/r turn is good since if he really does have QQ and misses the river he would probably check behind so by c/r i get more value from the hands im ahead of in his range. So maybe it's not the worse play :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      True the check/raise isn't that nice too. Maybe check/call, donkbet/call river to prevent him from taking a free showdown is best.