Titan Poker

• Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Does anybody have experiences about titan poker? How is the soft, players, tables.

Watched today on pokerstrategy the new titan poker offer and maybe I could also spent 100$ to get 200 for free.
  • 16 replies
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      I've played there (NL50/NL100) and found it pretty soft, at least for the duration of my stay (although I might be going back). In fact, a bit looser than the same limits at party. (Note that PAHUD doesn't work there though. Oh, and that these observations were before the flood of PS members that should be starting around now. The same games may already be full of SSS players.)

You may be disappointed on the offer though, especially if you don't plan to use the full value of it. If it's a 120 points/$ bonus, which I think is standard there and isn't too far out of line with the 28% rakeback equivalence suggested (although I'd think closer to 20% based on my figures), then it'll clear rather slowly, or barely at all at very low limits. Also, I'd dispute the claim that "You won't find a better offer for Titan Poker" (well, it didn't feature 200% match but that's only a concern on a limited bankroll) because, um... I did, and used it (and there's a better still offer on another site on the same network... which I also used). I won't name names unless permitted of course.

/me waits for the wrath of the heavens.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      There is no better offer for Titan when we talk about a deposit bonus.

You are getting $10 for $35 rake, so 10 from 35 is around 28 per cent...

And at least the percentage of a deposit bonus is quite important, acutally it is the most interesting figure if you want to judge a deposit bonus next to the release conditions...

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      Okay, again not naming names, the offer I used worked out to over 200% rakeback... over a shorter period (in addition to the normal bonus of 100% upto $500, 120 points/$... although it rather dwarfs it in terms of clearance rate). The other offer I mentioned was around 300% rakeback for a similar figure.

(And because the pots were larger there, it's actually a greater winning rate addition than 200% or 300% rakeback would be at party.)

...actually, I said that 100% upto $500 was standard, but looking around they seem to be all over the place. Regardless it's a slow release unless it's at less than 120 points/$.

On another bonus note, 4xpp is a lot worse than the old conditions :( . Hope they at least give more time for it, 400pp in a week would really strain me, even though I am moving up to NL100 this week.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      But you are not talking about TitanPoker, do you?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by howard182
      Okay, again not naming names, the offer I used worked out to over 200% rakeback... over a shorter period (in addition to the normal bonus of 100% upto $500, 120 points/$... although it rather dwarfs it in terms of clearance rate). The other offer I mentioned was around 300% rakeback for a similar figure.

(And because the pots were larger there, it's actually a greater winning rate addition than 200% or 300% rakeback would be at party.)

...actually, I said that 100% upto $500 was standard, but looking around they seem to be all over the place. Regardless it's a slow release unless it's at less than 120 points/$.

On another bonus note, 4xpp is a lot worse than the old conditions :( . Hope they at least give more time for it, 400pp in a week would really strain me, even though I am moving up to NL100 this week.
      What do you mean by 120points/$?

What do you mean by "On another bonus note, 4xpp is a lot owrse then the old conditions?"

And sorry dude but you are writing a lot of things that are just not right.
      "300% rakeback??? in which period of time a day???/at which spoker room???"
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Feel free to send me the link towards a better TitanPoker deposit bonus: stefan@pokerstrategy.de :D

Because actually we said to Titan Poker we want the best deposit bonus you ever had and they gave it to us. At least thats what they said ... :D
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      120points/$ = the clearance requirement for the titan signup bonus. If the pokerstrategy one is different, maybe it clears faster, but this is roughly in line with the quoted 28% rakeback equivalent. (iPoker sites have a reward points system like party does, except with much bigger numbers and a closer rake equivalence.)

4xpp = the new party reload... well, mine anyway. Just received the e-mail, and it's clear by points rather than raked hands.

300% rakeback obviously doesn't exist anywhere as a permanent deal, that's an affiliate who passes on part of their profit for the referred players. Which works out to well over 100% rakeback until the affiliate earning requirements are cleared. This is the offer that I said in another post worked out to 13 bb/100, and I wasn't joking or mistaken.

re. being the best bonus... well, it may well be the best bonus _from_ titan, but when affiliate and site both benefit the player that provides the best deals. Much as with pokerstrategy and the many advantages of being a member, including the quite material ones of starting capital and free software :D .
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      The problem with the Titan Points are that it is quite hard to generate a lot of points on the micro and low limits. Compared with PartyPoints for example. That is the reason why we've choosen to connect the bonus to your rake and NOT to the TitanPoints.

So for every $35 rake you are getting $10. Quite easy, simple and fair :D
      No matter which limit you are playing...

Of course there are offers for other sites which are better then this one. But the problem with these sites is that they are too small (the reason why they have to offer better stuff) to play on. Only a few tables with not a lot of fish. Anyway i think for the iPokerNetwork we have quite a great bonus for our members available.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      I'd definitely recommend taking this at any limit if the bonus is straight rakeback until your first deposit * 2, at least until it's overrun with PS members :P . The action's great. (For a micro limit player this bonus is genuinely better than the one I mentioned because it can be cleared. Well, maybe better at least.)
    • Gaichuke
      Gaichuke
      Bronze
      In microlimits, how many hands you must approximately play for each 10$ bonus?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      NL or FL,

which limit....
    • Gaichuke
      Gaichuke
      Bronze
      0.05/0.10 - 0.10/0.20 FL fullring
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      so who has made a move to titan poker here?
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      I've registered and made a deposit, but haven't yet started to play due to work committements. Sometime in the next week, I'll let you know something.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      I already made the move to Titan, together with my project and playing some NL.

Just to prepare everybody. Titan is only interesting for NL players, since FL tables are quite dead there, but therefore NL tables are really profitable.

Some of our high limit players played some HU FL games which were quite profitable but in general i can recommend to move to titan when you are playing nL micro or low stakes.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Well, I've played my first hands at Titan.

Very slow. Mostly no more than 50 hands per hour per table. Quite loose. Playing NL20 SSS, I have profit of $11.40 off 297 hands. Seems easy, but that isn't many hands, so could be misleading. Also, there aren't that many tables, so when I won enough to leave a table, I couldn't go back to it for half an hour, and consequently ran out of tables to play, since I was playing six at once because of the slow rate. Maybe there will be times when there are a lot more tables in use. My 297 hands generated 47 Titan points, and I have no idea what that means.

Once enough of you folks switch over there, that will probably tighten it up so much that profit will become scarce. But who knows?