Im sooo tilted

• PokerRoad
      Just wiffed in the free role Irish winter festival qualifier @ ladbrokes
      78 players were auto registered
      there was like 8 players who actually turned up to play FISRT 5 paid 40 -60-120-180=950package.....and I bumed out 6th

The final table play was unreal bad for pokerstrategy players, players open shoving 25BB with like 77 ,that kind of stuff it was sooo super deep like 156k chips total & blinds 100/200................... LOL

Man Immmsooooooofuuuuckintiiiiiiilted... Realy shoud have taken down the tourney and Im Irish & live 20 mins away from the venue where it all happens next week ... ahhhh f it

sry guys just realy had to vent there, never thought a freerole could be so tilting :s_mad:
  • 4 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      It's freeroll, i'd just open shove every hand if i somehow decided to play one, does that make me bad player too?
    • Renmerb
      Freeroles suck big time!!

Always hurts to go out on the bubble, but what was your final hand?
      If it was so deep stacked and your opponents were crazy loose you should have played supper tight as there was no rush.

Sit back, wait for a monster then take your opponents out one by one!

If that is basically what you did, then you were unlucky.
    • ManoloB99
      You only get tilted in freerolls when you are close to the big prize. Otherwise, if you get sucked out in the early or middle part, it's like "Meh, whatever". LOL

Probably has to do with all the time and effort that one spends on it.

Better luck next time though. :f_thumbsup:
    • TheBrood
      As I posted before, this is why I dont play tourneys.

When I played the Irish freeroll I had no motivation to play whatsover, was bluffing right and left(showing) and went out with JTo from the CO pf.
      I would never play a cash game like that.