Question bonus code

• unrealplyr
      unrealplyr
      Bronze
      Hello,

Got a question about the bonus code:

I have installed the Pacific client a couple of months ago by using the link from the pokerstrategy site. Because I liked playing poker on another site, I didn't log in to 888 untill last week.
      I got my 50$ but I can't remember if I registered with the bonus code.
      Can this be verified as I would like to deposit some $$$ but only if the bonus code is active/valid for my account.
      (don't have any bonus listed in the cashier, but that's probably because I didn't make any deposits yet?)

Thank you for your answer.

Kind regards.

info from page: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/888-pacific-poker/free50 :

Take advantage of the $300 first deposit bonus with the bonus code 'pokerstrategy60'

You can also take advantage of 888.com Pacific Poker's $300 first deposit bonus offer.

How to make a deposit and earn the bonus at 888.com Pacific Poker

888.com Pacific Poker gives you a 75% up to $300 first deposit bonus. A $100 first deposit gives you a $75 bonus, a $400+ first deposit will give you the full $300.

To take advantage of this offer you must a) have registered over our link (see Download Manual) and b) have used the promotion code 'pokerstrategy60' when registering.

You can check the status of your bonus by clicking Cashier -> »My Bonuses«.
  • 1 reply