• john0745
      Hiya staff and members off pokerstrategy, I just came across this site yesterday in one of glasgows (scotland) main newspapers, and i have to say i love reading the articals by Jon Barbuti.
      Ive only started playing about 4 month's ago so im still a noob and just getting used to the lingo at the tables if you know what i mean (comment's used when a player gets lucky like me ). :s_grin: .
      im looking forward to reading a lot off very interesting threads/posts, so thank you for allowing my regristration to this obviously very good site. and thank you Mr Jon Barbuti for showing the address of the site in your article otherwise i wouldnt have found it.

Good luck all and be happy. kind regards.................................John
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi john0745 & welcome to PokerStrategy.

Thanks for your kind words, it's good to see the power of the printed word.

We have lots to offer you here, ranging from the starting capital and strategy guides through to free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here.

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Good luck & best regards,