FullTilt generosity - more to come?

• feedfest
      feedfest
      Bronze
      I've been blown away by the Biggest...ever and Take 2 promotions. I wonder if full tilt has seen traffic increase as a result?

I'm thinking the teet must be just about dry now in terms of sweet, easy to clear bonuses as well. Can they possibly do anything to top it?

Also, is FullTilt alone in doing this type of promoting? I haven't seen anything approaching this level of generosity for low level players at Pstars.
  • 13 replies
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by feedfest
      I've been blown away by the Biggest...ever and Take 2 promotions. I wonder if full tilt has seen traffic increase as a result?

I'm thinking the teet must be just about dry now in terms of sweet, easy to clear bonuses as well. Can they possibly do anything to top it?

Also, is FullTilt alone in doing this type of promoting? I haven't seen anything approaching this level of generosity for low level players at Pstars.
      What was the Biggest ever... ?!
      I'm finishing Take 2 tomorrow , easy promotion :-)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi feedfest,

Well they have often run the Take2 promotion in the past along with several others. I've always found Full Tilt to be really good in terms of promotions, possibly trying to close the gap in player numbers with PokerStars.

@ FWKanobi, This was a recent one off promotion following a major software upgrade which caused a few teething problems. There was a big thread about it which you can find using the search facility.

Best regards,

Bart
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      Originally posted by feedfest
      Tilt had a major traffic increase as a result of this promotions. I was blown away!! More on pokerscout.com
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Take 2 was always easy as hell.

I think Full Tilt should offer some bonus for reload (new deposits). That would be nice.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      they have one coming in a few months where if you multitable 12 tables for 10 hours a day they send you a masseuse.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by excelgeo
      they have one coming in a few months where if you multitable 12 tables for 10 hours a day they send you a masseuse.
      Female and hot? If so I've just found a reason to switch sites.
    • feedfest
      feedfest
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Originally posted by excelgeo
      Female and hot? If so I've just found a reason to switch sites.
      male and hairy
      dont want a hottie distracting you from the tables
    • mojojo16
      mojojo16
      Bronze
      anyone know what the promotion for October even is yet?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      No, nothing announced yet.

Often Full Tilt will rotate between Take2 and SNG Madness to ensure lots of volume going through both cash tables and Sng's, so don't be surprised if its the latter.

Best regards,

Bart
    • BusinessGuru
      BusinessGuru
      Bronze
      Was able to complete take 2 only earning 64.83 bonus points :D i play sng's so i was quite pleased with this
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      No, nothing announced yet.

Often Full Tilt will rotate between Take2 and SNG Madness to ensure lots of volume going through both cash tables and Sng's, so don't be surprised if its the latter.

Best regards,

Bart
      What was the SNG Madness promotion ?
    • pablomeza
      pablomeza
      Bronze
      It's weird though no, that it's already the last day of September and there is no news at all on an October promotion? It's only my second month of playing, but I thought promotions ran every month?
    • superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      True, no news about a promotion in October.. X(