Partypoker 15% reload bonus up to $100

• wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Hi there,

What if i cash out the amount i want to use this bonus with...and then after a few days make a deposit with the same money using the bonus code?

Btw what happend to that little programm witch could calculate how many Rake u payed? I cant find it anymore because all the download links are dead.
  • 12 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      If you cash out the bonus is gone. You need to deposit the money, play the bonus and after that you can cashout again. Everything else will delete the bonus.

I posted a new link for the rake programm (Mirror-2)

rake amount
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Thats now what i meant ciRith.

At the moment i dont have money to reload. What if a withdraw money to my moneybookers account and deposit it back to PartyPoker after a few days with the bonus code?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      It won't work :/ As soon as you cash out the bonus is gone (the blue text will dissapear) the best thing you can do is to cash out all the money to neteller/moneybookers so that you can deposit as soon as you get a new offer.

Maybe you can write an email to PP and ask if they can give you a different bonus. Else you can try a little trick on them:

Cash out and write a email after that that you didn't reconiced that you are not allowed to cash out while having the bonus. Maybe they offer you a new one.
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Ehm now u really got me confused ciRith :D

I dont have the bonus yet because i didnt make a deposit yet. So the only thing i have is a "bonus offer".

Now if i want to use the bonus i have to make a deposit. But the problem is that i dont have money to make a deposit.

So what if i transfer some money from Partypoker to moneybookers and then instantly back to Partypoker again so i can get that bonus? U think they will see this as abuse?
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      They cancel the bonus if you cash out while it's offered. You can no longer use it any more than you could use my 20% upto $100.
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wilm
      So what if i transfer some money from Partypoker to moneybookers and then instantly back to Partypoker again so i can get that bonus? U think they will see this as abuse?
      yes they will. it took some time until they recognized that nobody brings "new" money to partypoker because everybody just cashed out, cashed in and claimed the bonus.
      when i started playing poker it was still possible. that was nice because my bankroll was so tiny (it still is ^^) and i never had something on neteller to cash in :)

when your bankroll grows a bit its best to have about 670$ in your neteller account because i think the biggest possible non vip bonus is 30% up to 200. but not sure about that. maybe it was just a christmas special.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by howard182
      They cancel the bonus if you cash out while it's offered.
      #2 that what I tried to say :)
    • altruist
      altruist
      Bronze
      I got a code for a 25% extra up to $100.. guess they want me to make a deposit now that I'm at $0.00. If you're a new player the code seems to be a general code and my work for you.

:spade: I have a question, would my $100 pending release from here be gone if I make a deposit with a bonus?

Would it override it? Or is that only for withdrawing?

If it does, I think I'll just take a long break from party until the $1,000 freeroll :D (179 party points)

X( I really can't play limit poker. That or limit poker likes to chase me with bad runs..

I had a feeling I should've stuck to low stake NL games.. on another poker site I'm only playing NL, lost $30 to tournies, but played $0.05-$0.10 NL games and made it all back up today.. would've made a profit if I folded when my opponents re-raised me with 2 pairs.

The SHC guide for limit works very nicely for NL, at least that's what I've been following with a few slight twists (e.g. raising more on pocket 10s, to isolate the AK/AQ/AJ/KQs)

Anyway I like partypoker's multi-table interface.. but I have a question
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Do you mean the ps.cc 100% bonus? (5k raked hands)

If so the answer is no. If you deposit 400$ with the bonuscode (400$* 25% = 100$ bonus)
      The bonus will be added BEHIND the ps.cc bonus.
      So you need to first clear the ps.cc bonus and after that you can clear the deposit bonus. (I think I read something about canceling a bonus if you write a email to PP and ask them so)

If you are bad atFL just play NL... it doesn't matter what you play.

The FL SHC guide can't work 100% for NL... better tryout the Nl guide (available for bronze as well)
      Its called the SSS and works very well for clearing a bonus because you can play many tables at once.
    • altruist
      altruist
      Bronze
      Thanks for the prompt reply! That's exactly what I meant. Good to know I won't lose my ps.cc bonus.. I'm half way there, might as well go all the way :)

Playing on UB, I started from $22 today and up to $80 using the Limit SHC as a guideline. Had my ups and downs, but in the long run profited.

Update: Just read the NL strategy guide, that's an interesting strategy, also very simple to execute.. might try that one with 10 tables :D
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      Other bonuses usually expire after a week, so it's doubtful that you'll be able to clear the ps bonus and theirs in that time.
    • altruist
      altruist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by howard182
      Other bonuses usually expire after a week, so it's doubtful that you'll be able to clear the ps bonus and theirs in that time.
      How are the other bonuses as far as raked hands? I have 179 party poker points in about 2-3 days and if I remember correctly I need 400 to clear my first $100 bonus.

Anyway I've made $140 from a $22 bankroll on UB in 2 days, I think I'll stick to there for now :) Not sure I have time to play both at the same time and I don't know if I want to make a deposit.. unless someone here wants to sponsor me $20 for 60% of my bankroll after a month :D