need advice

• ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Silver
      the thing is i only have time to play during the day european time about 11-16. ive been playing on everest poker. i heard there was "lots of fish" there. Well, after a couple of months on the nolimit nl50 6max tables i now know that this is NOT TRUE. Almost impossible to find a 6max table with fish.(atleast during the day) ON NL50(!)WTF.. every table is full of good tag regulars and some nits. not much value there... no idea where this "lots of fish" rumour is coming from. well anyway, what site would u recommend to a finnish player that plays during the day europeantime? a site with americans?
  • 8 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      11-16 European time is prolly dry fishwise everywhere. The biggest fish are the players that don't take poker that seriously and most of those players are usually at work or in bed at that time. Perhaps tho u should look at one of the poker rooms that has a lot of customers from Asia. Not sure which those are tho... hope that helped.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello ronekinky,

If you have to play during those times then there is not much you can do. However the only things i can recommend is moving to another poker platform or just playing and grinding it out. This way you can develop your edge on other players and this will make you a better player ;)

Best regards,

-Jack
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Silver
      ok... ...so wich platform would u recommend? nl50 6max daytime..
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hey again ronekinky,

I wouldnt actually know which platforms are best because i hardly ever play during the daytime. Taking a guess though i would look at the larger platforms like PokerStars or Full Tilt.

But i would wait for some other opinions of people who actually play during the same times as you ;)

Best regards,

-Jack
    • Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      Well 11:00 - 16:00 your time = 01:00 - 06:00 US West Coast time. You might still encounter some late-night US fishies or some evening fishes from Aisa/Australasia, if you play on Stars/FullTilt.

It's just a guess though.
    • Styr
      Styr
      Bronze
      Why not wake up an hour or two earlier in the morning? I have done so on a few occasions, and it is a really good time to go fishing.
    • johnboy1
      johnboy1
      Bronze
      why dont you try vc poker plenty of :f_p: there including me
    • fljama
      fljama
      Bronze
      Hi rone, i play on everest 10 days now, i build my bankroll from starting 50 to 500 $ now...

i agree there is lots of fishes, they call you with anything, and whenever you have big hand and raise you will almost alwais get a caller, however "fishes" are sometimes alot more dangerous then pros becose of their beginers luck + loose play they might hit big comunity cards with junk in their hand and ur KK or AA is no good anymore...

just take ur time and dont be too agresive but try to beat them with ur skill.

GL > : ) :s_biggrin: