This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

BetFair worth it?

• babybooh
      babybooh
      Bronze
      Hey, I have a couple of questions about betfair since I may be moving there

Is this the the current skin @ betfair :

How much rake u must generate in order to get that XXRB ?

Is there a limit to the number of tables you can open, if so - what is it?

Can you deposit/withdraw via debit card, namely Visa ?

Can you use HEM/PT/elephant there?

Another thing I just thought of, are the tourneys played according to Europe time like 1800 CET ?

[Edited by EagleStar88] - Link not allowed on forum, so I've changed it to the actual image for you.
  • 2 replies
    • Guilap
      Guilap
      Bronze
      I'm considering the same, and with one more question:

- what is the bonus payout rate? the normal is 400 points per $ 10, but at the RaketheRake they have a 300 points per $10 rate. Is it the same rate as PokerStrategy?

The answers I know to the other questions

From RTR site:
      Betfair Points Monthly (Net Rake) %
      0 - 29,999 (£0-£1499) 30%
      30,000+ (£1,500+) 40%

At least in PT3 I do not see Betfair. In highstakesdb forum it says only HEM support it for now.
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Guilap
      I'm considering the same, and with one more question:

- what is the bonus payout rate? the normal is 400 points per $ 10, but at the RaketheRake they have a 300 points per $10 rate. Is it the same rate as PokerStrategy?

The answers I know to the other questions

From RTR site:
      Betfair Points Monthly (Net Rake) %
      0 - 29,999 (£0-£1499) 30%
      30,000+ (£1,500+) 40%

At least in PT3 I do not see Betfair. In highstakesdb forum it says only HEM support it for now.
      How also do you get the 1500$ bonus ?
      How much can you clear if you deposit only 100$ and SSS ?