Hi !!! I have Passed Quiz :)

• anujaana
      anujaana
      Global
      Hi all,

I have selected Bet365 as my poker room. I have submitted my username to Pokerstrategy. Can someone help me as to when will I receive my starting capital at Bet365.

Any help is welcome.

Amar
  • 4 replies
    • Bebo80
      Bebo80
      Bronze
      Hello!
      Your bonus will be send after you send them a pic of ur ID card and they see you are 18+
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello anujaana,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy and the Forums!

The starting capital can take up to 96 WORKING hours (with id check) to get to you. But there are also some things you can check.

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the pokerstrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transfered.

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature to ask support about your capital.

Hope all this will help.

Best of luck in your coming poker career!

Best regards,

-Jack
    • TomasSan
      TomasSan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by anujaana
      Hi all,

I have selected Bet365 as my poker room. I have submitted my username to Pokerstrategy. Can someone help me as to when will I receive my starting capital at Bet365.

Any help is welcome.

Amar
      Hello all, i've done the same things as mentioned in the thread starter's post but after doing so i realized what nonsense have i done :( to get my starting capital at bet365 poker i had to type my nickname at step3 of ps.com registration but by mistake i typed in my username! Even further i have confirmed all of my data to get the starting capital which will now go to the other user who has the same nickname as my username. I have not yet sent my id confirmation through email tho so money shouldn't be transfered yet.
      I know i did a noob mistake but maybe it's still possible to get the capital to the right account? :) ty
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TomasSan
      Originally posted by anujaana
      Hi all,

Any help is welcome.

Amar
      Hello all, i've done the same things as mentioned in the thread starter's post but after doing so i realized what nonsense have i done :( to get my starting capital at bet365 poker i had to type my nickname at step3 of ps.com registration but by mistake i typed in my username! Even further i have confirmed all of my data to get the starting capital which will now go to the other user who has the same nickname as my username. I have not yet sent my id confirmation through email tho so money shouldn't be transfered yet.
      I know i did a noob mistake but maybe it's still possible to get the capital to the right account? :) ty
      Hi TomasSan & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Don't worry, mistakes happen.
      Please contact the support team and advise them of your correct details by writing a ticket using the following link:

If you do it quickly, they should be able to correct your details for you before the starting capital is allocated.
      ID documentation needs to be sent separately to the following email:

You will of course still have to send the ID documentation through to be approved before the money is released.

Best regards,

Bart