This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question about Titan poker promotion

• tgrb68
      tgrb68
      Bronze
      Hi.

If i use the Titan poker promotion, do i get into the "vip club" as bronce level instantly? or do i have to play and generate some rake amount first?

in Titan poker, the rake of a SnG table generates the same as a tournament? i see a "point accumulation at ring games" table and a "point accumulation at tournaments" table. so, am i correct if i asume that a $1 fee at a SnG table is the same as a $1 fee at a tournament?

I ask this because im actually playing $11 SnG's .....

at partypoker that is 2 partypoints for each table i got in, and at the end i'll get 2 PSP for each table.

at Titan poker, and if what i just said is correct, i'll get 18 titan poker points for each table and if you give 1 PSP for every 4 titan poker points that means i'll get 4.5 PSP for each table i get in.

that is A LOT of difference

thanks for your help
  • 2 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      You missunderstood something.

You are getting 4PSPs for $1 rake on titan. But of course that is almost a simular result when we talk about $11 SNGs. So when the rake is $1 you will get 4 PSP's for one SNG you play.

You can calculate that very easily it doesnt matter if you are playing a SNG or a tournament.

Actually i am not quite used to the titan poker VIP status and stuff like that. But i can tell you that titan poker has a very very good support. So perhaps you should just write an email to Titan. I can ask some people tomorrow from our support and see if they have a clue but i can not guarantee anything.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • tgrb68
      tgrb68
      Bronze
      thanks Stefan for your post.

Indeed i misunderstood a bit, now i got it.