(MAC) Poker Copilot 2 experience

• discus2
      discus2
      Global
      I'm looking for HUD software for mac, after some searching I found Poker Copilot 2. Does anyone have some experience with this software?

I think it is very expensive for what it seems to be. It might be worth it nevertheless...

Any other recommendations for MACOSX compatible HUD software are welcome.

Kind Regards
  • 12 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by discus2
      Any other recommendations for MACOSX compatible HUD software are welcome.
      If I were you I would use parallels to run one of the PC trackers until PokerTracker finishes their Mac version later this year. Investing in a Mac only product with a history of slow development isn't a good bet in my opinion.
    • PatriceMilev
      PatriceMilev
      Bronze
      I have a copy. To be honest there are many changes every patch, but it offers very (VERY!) basic statistics. Surely pc software (HM, PT) is way ahead.

There used to be a promo with 50% discount for PC2. You might want to mail developer (it's acctually one guy) and ask for it. You have pretty good chances. I just wrote that what PokerCopilot offers isn't worth 100% price.

Anyway I swithed to play poker with Windows not OS X.

Check out one month trial first and consider it then.

Ps. I don't really read english forums so if you had any more questions just send it by private msg.
    • sjaakdaniels
      sjaakdaniels
      Bronze
      I'm using it atm, trial ends in 3 days.
      I've had a good experience with it, but the stats are not customizable on your screen, so it takes up quite some space if you want to display 6+ stats.

I'm now thinking of fixing up my desktop so i can try out elephant or hem, from what i've seen and read they should be way better customizable and are providing more stat options then pilot does.

But anyway, it's a pretty good and solid product and probably the best option for mac users.
    • discus2
      discus2
      Global
      Im using it for a few days now, I now have stats, which is better than nothing ofc. I dont think I will buy it, I go with PT3 when it comes available for mac, should be in a few months....

@sjakdaniels: you have to uncross 'statistic labels' in the preferences of PokerCopilot.

HUD is good for me, it offers all stats I need (basic is enough for me). But the rest of the program is crap, you have to wait a minute when you select something else in the program.
    • sjaakdaniels
      sjaakdaniels
      Bronze
      aah guess i missed that, tbh it was the first hud i've used so couldn't really compare myself.
      Just got my gaming desktop out again and installed elephant, wow so much more options and the joys of 9 tabling on 22" beats my mbp's 15" ofc:p
    • discus2
      discus2
      Global
      I've just discovered that when you delete the log-file and pref-pane, the 30day-trial is reset :P
      So if you delete them every 30 days, you can use that software for free (for ever).
      (If the software was good, comparable to PT3, I would buy it, it is just to have a hud on my mac.)
    • gummi1
      gummi1
      Bronze
      I've just discovered that when you delete the log-file and pref-pane, the 30day-trial is reset :P
      So if you delete them every 30 days, you can use that software for free (for ever).
      Witch file?

I'm using it and for me the hud works well, but the are a lot of basics things, that need to be increased. For example you can't filter games by poker room and by buy-in and also by tipe
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      (If the software was good, comparable to PT3, I would buy it, it is just to have a hud on my mac.)
      PokerTracker 3 for Mac is in Alpha now. You shouldn't have to wait too much longer. :D
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      also if you chagne your date back on your computer it works, just change it back before you open pokerstars or it can have problems connecting, once its open you're fine.

I use bootcamp though to run HEM
    • gummi1
      gummi1
      Bronze
      Yes but if i change the data I can't analyze the day session.
      Daoes anyone can tell me witch files i have to dleete?
    • nummyski
      nummyski
      Bronze
      Buy a pc! :f_grin: :f_grin:
    • sjaakdaniels
      sjaakdaniels
      Bronze
      PT3 availlable for mac now!

got problems with postgresqsl again tho... arggh i hate software