$50 +$100 starting capital

• 7 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello coolimage,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy and the Forums!

The starting capital can take up to 96 WORKING hours (with id check) to get to you. But there are also some things you need to keep checking.

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com
      More info on id checks can be found at: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/idcheck/

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the pokerstrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transfered.

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature to ask support about your capital.

Hope all this will help.

Best of luck in your coming poker career!

Best regards,

-Jack
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      So it says i have to wait two working days for me to get my money. Does this exclude weekends? Since i completed all the steps to get my money this afternoon (today is saturday), i have to wait till wednesday?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ironmask92 & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Not necessarily my friend. It can take up to 96 working hours as Jack mentioned, but sometimes it can around within a matter of a couple of hours.

Be patient my friend and keep an eye on your emails and support tickets, in case support team try to contact you for further information/ID checks etc.

You shouldn't have to wait too long and it is so worth while :)

Wishing you every success and enjoyment with your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      Just my luck, i check my email and they ask me for ID check.

"As an attachment, please include a scan or photograph of an official identity document. The information contained in the document should mirror the data you submitted when registering.

This document can be: Front and back copies of your driver's license Please send us the picture in *.jpg or *.pdf format or as a *.doc file. "

They also said to blank out sensitive data. I want to take a digital camera and take picture of my license and then attach it to my email, but which parts should i take out?

Also, i created an account on partypoker with a different email address then the one i used to create an account on Pokerstrategy, is this ok?

Thanks for the help.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello ironmask92,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums.

All information about id check can be found here --> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/idcheck/

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      Sorry, a bit off topic here but i just sent the email with my Driver license (since support asked for ID Check) and blanked out sensitive data. I took the pictures with my digital camera so i hope its good enough so i can start playing some poker SNG's... So eager to get started, :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ironmask92
      Sorry, a bit off topic here but i just sent the email with my Driver license (since support asked for ID Check) and blanked out sensitive data. I took the pictures with my digital camera so i hope its good enough so i can start playing some poker SNG's... So eager to get started, :)
      Hi ironmask92 & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Keep an eye on your emails and support tickets (link below) as support will contact you if they require any additional ID and/or clarification of any information.

If they received everything they need and the pictures are clear enough etc, then you should soon receive the starting capital, but please allow a few days for it all to be processed.

Welcome once again to the community, good to see you,

Best regards,

Bart