Is it worth playing the Daily Dollar ?

• 3 replies
    • lennonac
      Originally posted by FWKanobi
      or too many donks there rebuy over and over ?
      Thats what you want from a rebuy, b ut for me there are just too many runners
    • KidPokersKid
      There is the double stack DD and the rebuy DD... personally I think there is a huge advantage for you to be in a rebuy MTT as long as you can afford to rebuy as many times as you need you shuold be fine... I usually just play my normal game and if some idiot wants to go broke with some trash or a draw thats fine because if you get hit with a bad beat you can just rebuy, but tilt control is a huge factor in these low stakes rebuys, you,'' be amazed with what hands people will shove/bluff with.
    • nathanrenard
      Well, let's make this straight. Are we talking about the Daily Dollar or the Daily Dollar Rebuy? Depends on what you have as definition of 'worth it'.

I'm going to talk about the one i once have nailed 4th place (sweet sweet day i remember i had a little bankroll)

If you're talking about financial prospect. Then probably no. If you're looking for a cool deep tournament with a lot of action and long time playing poker sweating to be the champion, then yes.

Of course if you believe you can go all the way and keep playing until 5 am to win the sweet $1,599 1st prize. Or even the making final table ($110).

Its a deep deep run tournament, and of course you're going to have patience more than ever in the first levels. Fields are usually over 8,000 players (on weekends i played with over 11,000 players and the 10k guarantee actually grew.

You start with a stack of 3000 chips and the blinds go up every 10 minutes. Keep your patience and you will be able to go deep in the tournament.

For me it was a fun tournament, i won over $300 only with daily dollars.

PS: The Daily Dollar Rebuys are too much for my patience with micro tournaments.