please enlighten me

• CallMeFishy
      CallMeFishy
      Bronze
      Hello everyone, I have some questions but first of all I would like to express my gratitute to the admins and moderators of this wonderful website.

So I registered to pokerstrategy.com around 3 weeks ago(I think) and signed up to FullTiltPoker Platform on the same day. Then I went on holidays and I didn't check my email which I got from Pokerstrategy.com asking me about ID photos, I mailed them 2 days ago and my starting capital 50$ was in my account and I started playing yesterday. I don't remember which code I used, PSVIP or PS150. I also have an active bonus of 50$ which is clearing as I play poker. I have generated 470 FTP and 15$ of my active bonus till now. I don't know if my FTP points are accurate since I participate in Take 2 and played during happy hours.
      So what do I need to do in order to be able to withdraw? Should I just clear my active bonus or how many FTP are required to complete so I can withdraw?

Am I eligible to withdraw without depositing any money?

My Pokerstrategy Points are still 0, will I be able to get any Rakeback?

thank you in advance, CallMeFishy
  • 5 replies
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CallMeFishy
      Hello everyone, I have some questions but first of all I would like to express my gratitute to the admins and moderators of this wonderful website.

So I registered to pokerstrategy.com around 3 weeks ago(I think) and signed up to FullTiltPoker Platform on the same day. Then I went on holidays and I didn't check my email which I got from Pokerstrategy.com asking me about ID photos, I mailed them 2 days ago and my starting capital 50$ was in my account and I started playing yesterday. I don't remember which code I used, PSVIP or PS150. I also have an active bonus of 50$ which is clearing as I play poker. I have generated 470 FTP and 15$ of my active bonus till now. I don't know if my FTP points are accurate since I participate in Take 2 and played during happy hours.
      So what do I need to do in order to be able to withdraw? Should I just clear my active bonus or how many FTP are required to complete so I can withdraw?

Am I eligible to withdraw without depositing any money?

My Pokerstrategy Points are still 0, will I be able to get any Rakeback?

thank you in advance, CallMeFishy
      You've just got your capital and you want to withdrew?

Forget it...
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Search the forums for Full Tilt FAQ and rakeback FAQ you will find the answer to all of these questions there.

You need to get 1000 FTPs before you can withdraw (extra FTPs you get during promotions like Take2 or Happy Hour don't count) which is just a tiny bit more than you need to clear the bonus. Then it depends which withdrawal method you choose. In most cases you will be required to make at least a minimal deposit. You will be able to withdraw it again right away though..
      You will get rakeback.
    • CallMeFishy
      CallMeFishy
      Bronze
      You probably didn't understand my question...

I asked nicely since I didn't understand whole requirements needed for clearing the bonus and if the money would ever be mine after completing the requirements needed,thats all.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello CallMeFishy,

First congratulations on passing the quiz and receiving your starting capital. Also thanks for your gratitude, much appreciated.

You can find all the info about withdrawing and bonus clearing here: How to clear the 50$ + 100$ bonus (Updated 3rd September 2009)

After you clear the $50 bonus you should be able to withdraw however you may need to deposit or may be required to send id to Full Tilt.

You will receive rakeback and the rakeback FAQ can be found here: Rakeback FAQ (Look here first)

Also your strategy points may not have been updated yet. This is because PokerStrategy will be waiting for the lists from other poker rooms so they can count and upload your strategy points. This usually takes no longer than a couple of days!

Best regards and Good luck!

-Jack
    • CallMeFishy
      CallMeFishy
      Bronze
      thank you all for the replies, now I get it, to be able to withdraw any money I must deposit first.

have a great day, CallMeFishy