Angry dude!!!

• Broogyman
      Broogyman
      Bronze
      Hey to all,
      I just got an e-mail from Poker strategy that i received another 50$ bonus and i can only use it on Titan poker.

I registered there and got an e-mail that i after all can't register because they don't take money from my country which would be ok if i didn't play on Poker stars and Party poker and they never complaint about my money.

I'm from Serbia, not that it should be of any interest for you as well as you shouldn't care about me not receiving my 50$ and can't take it anywhere else i just wanted to say f... y.... m....f.... from Titan Poker and now back to Poker stars.

Cheers

I'm feeling much better now....
  • 8 replies
    • madisle
      madisle
      Bronze
      I have the same problem. I registred with bonus code but Titan poker does not accept real money bets from my juristiction. What kind of a solution would PokerStrategy.com offer?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello madisle,

PokerStrategy really cant do anything about this as is it up to the Poker rooms who they allow and dont allow and the laws that they have to follow. These laws could be set by governments etc. so a multinational company does not want to break them.

Best regards,

-Jack
    • marvinas
      marvinas
      Bronze
      Poker rooms have their monetary rules based on who knows what, and we, small people, can't do nothing about it. For example, titan would let me deposit using Neteller, but I won't be able to withdraw using it because of my country ?(

I suggest you check room's site before opening an account, they have all limitations lined out somewhere.
    • madisle
      madisle
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      Hello madisle,

PokerStrategy really cant do anything about this as is it up to the Poker rooms who they allow and dont allow and the laws that they have to follow. These laws could be set by governments etc. so a multinational company does not want to break them.

Best regards,

-Jack
      Hello Jack

Thing that makes me sad is that my $50 bonus will be usless that way. Is there possibility getting this bonus to another poker site?

Madis
    • Broogyman
      Broogyman
      Bronze
      No,

Just received an e-mail from Poker Strategy that they can't do anything about it and that i can't use it on another site.

Once again it would be resonable if other sites have the same rules but no one ever complained about my money so why would they.

I was reading comments about Titan an after that maybe it's better not to spend my time there.

Back to Poker stars.

Peace
    • natalijavilimonovic
      natalijavilimonovic
      Bronze
      d
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by madisle
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      Hello madisle,

Best regards,

-Jack
      Hello Jack

Thing that makes me sad is that my $50 bonus will be usless that way. Is there possibility getting this bonus to another poker site?

Madis
      Hello again Madis,

Im afraid that the promotion is only available on Titan and only goes to randomly selected members. So this means that is not possible to receive it. Sorry.

Best regards,

-Jack
    • highsocietypro
      highsocietypro
      Bronze
      lets be fair Titan, well any playtec sites are full of BS anyway bad software shady rules/T+C's better off not playing there anyway if you ask me!!