PartyPoker Bonus

• RickyJHarris
      RickyJHarris
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Just filled in all the data and stuff after the quiz.

On my PartyPoker account I clicked on Bonuses.......and it said..........I have a bonus it ses "100% Extra" 120 days to meet the bonus. Bonus code PS150. And then there is a button which ses "Claim Now".

Do I click this??

Thank you.
  • 5 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello RickyJHarris,

If this is not on any of the steps then please do not do it. Just wait for the starting capital and remember to keep checking your email inbox for an idcheck and your tickets from support for any problems with the transfer.

Best regards,

-Jack
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi RickyJHarris,

You will need to click on "claim now" to activate the bonus, but as Jack as already indicated, please wait until you have received your starting capital.

The bonus (the 2nd part of your free starting capital from PokerStrategy) has a time restriction in which to clear it and so you do not want to activate it until you have got the initial $50 and are ready to start playing poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • RickyJHarris
      RickyJHarris
      Bronze
      I have recieved an email saying Party Poker has put $1 into my account from an affiliate...which im guessing is pokerstrategy.

How do I turn that into $50?

Thanks.
    • RickyJHarris
      RickyJHarris
      Bronze
      ok guys I got $50.

Wow.........its pretty amazing i got it haha I never thought you could get something like this......why doesent everyone do it?? haha.

Now im really nervous.........I want to make a profit!

I dropped out of college and I cant find work anywhere........so maybe I need to find a way of making a little bit of side money to help me through untill I find a job.

I need tips....lol....this is gona test if im any good or not lol.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Ricky,

Glad to see you got the starting capital ok.

The best advice I can give is to read and re-read the strategy guides carefully and follow them as closely as you can.
      Now that you are Bronze status (congrats ;) ) more and more guides, videos and coaching sessions become available to you.

I would also strongly recommend (based on personal experience), that you start off real slow, ensure you follow the recommended BRM (Bankroll Management) and try not to think of how much you are up or down.

Your first objective is to really learn the strategy material well and to refine your play ensuring that you plug as many leaks as possible. Most players actual lose a large part of their starting capital to begin with, but you will soon get the hang of it.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment playing poker, hope to see you active within the forums over the coming weeks/months.

Good luck buddy,

Bart