total crap site

• britishbulldog01
      britishbulldog01
      Basic
      this quiz is rubbish 5 times now i finished the quiz an 5 times its kicked me back to the damn homepage an now its tellin me i failed the test, i believe its a scam to get names on pages to boost ratings
  • 9 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello britishbulldog01,

Im sorry to hear this. Im not sure about the problem you are on about but it is likely to be a problem at your end as you seem to be the only one getting the problem.

This site is not scam, all you have to do is look at all the members who post on these forums each day. They have all learnt and play poker using PokerStrategy techniques and methods.

You have to understand that PokerStrategy will not give out $50 free to just anyone. It can require random id checks and a quiz to make sure you know what your doing after you have recieved and starting playing with it.

Im sorry to hear you failed to pass the quiz however you can still use the Tell-a-Friend section to get money or you could open an account at a site and use a PokerStrategy bonus code and recieve a juicy first deposit bonus. More info on poker rooms here --> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/tell-a-friend/

Best regards,

-Jack
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by britishbulldog01
      this quiz is rubbish 5 times now i finished the quiz an 5 times its kicked me back to the damn homepage an now its tellin me i failed the test, i believe its a scam to get names on pages to boost ratings
      Take a look around the site and read the stories from all the people here who got the money (after completing the easy quiz, by reading the articles).

I'm guessing you decided not to read articles?

You are funny :)
    • fljama
      fljama
      Bronze
      Its not a scam, its legit site, i got my 50 $ 4 days ago : D

and i heard for this site long time ago, all say its legit !

im sure you just failed quiz questions becose you dident bother to study them...
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      omg guys how can you all lie like that? this site is obviously a scam... it asks you for your ID so that it can steal your house, wife and kidneys. Trust noone!!!
    • Jdz
      Jdz
      Bronze
      PokerStrategy took my house, definitely a scam.

:f_p:
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by britishbulldog01
      Well if someone as eloquent as you has failed the test (5 times) it must be fixed......
    • reycika
      reycika
      Bronze
      well maybe you should read the articles first ha?? i got my $50 :)
    • deVall3y
      deVall3y
      Bronze
      you have to be really stupid to fail the test 5 times. kill yourself
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by deVall3y
      you have to be really stupid to fail the test 5 times. kill yourself
      Hey deVall3y,

Rule No. 2: No Flames!

Flames are serious insults directed at other users. Clearly joking insults are not flames but depending on the context they might be spam.

Just a reminder to please be supportive and friendly to other members.

Regards,

Kyle