don't get 50$ in 5days.

• Maris1991
      Maris1991
      Bronze
      i completed the quiz,sended id,they checked it. all was alright. and im waiting for my capital from sunday. when i will get that capital? and one more questions. how can i get those full tilt poker points to clear all 50$+50$?
  • 15 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Maris1991,

The starting capital can take 96 working hours (with id check) to get to you. Please check your tickets as support may have tried to contact you. If not then write them a ticket (after 96 working hours) explaining the situation.

You create points simply by playing! You receive points for the amount of rake paid (% of the pot a poker room takes) in pots. :)

Best regards,

-Jack
    • Maris1991
      Maris1991
      Bronze
      i was writing an ticket 3 times. 2 times i get the answer. bet third time don't. but in first day support sad it's allright with my ID,and i need to wait for 24h. and now i'm waiting for about 120h.

i will get my capital or not?

and now ar coming weekends,banks don't work. and i will be thankful if you transfer money today.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Maris1991,

Please be patient, this is free money that PokerStrategy is provided to you and they do get extremely busy from time to time.

PokerStrategy will transfer the $50 directly into your Full Tilt account, there is no need for any bank involvement. As soon as you have cleared the necessary points requirement, the capital will be yours to withdraw (subject to any Full Tilt criteria) or to keep and build on.

PokerStrategy provide you with all of the strategy material you need to build a very nice bankroll from that $50 start, if you have the patience & willingness to learn and are able to put the strategies into practice with minimal deviatation from them.

Good luck with your poker,

Bart
    • Maris1991
      Maris1991
      Bronze
      yes,ok,thank you :) can you tell the day when i can get those 50$ and start a poker carreer?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Sorry no, as a moderator I do not have access to your account (for security reasons).

Just ensure that you have filled in all your details on the profile settings page and keep an eye on your email and support tickets as support may be trying to contact you.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Maris1991
      Maris1991
      Bronze
      I did all,Id,quiz,acc In full tilt with ps150 code. I did all what I needed to,I'm just tiered to wait,I want to play. From you're answers I don't hear anything new from you're answers. Which of adkins can tell me when I will get the capital? Ty for help.
    • Maris1991
      Maris1991
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by Maris1991
      I did all,Id,quiz,acc In full tilt with ps150 code. I did all what I needed to,I'm just tiered to wait,I want to play. From you're answers I don't hear anything new from you're answers. Which of adkins can tell me when I will get the capital? Ty for help. And yes,I wrote a ticket 2days ago. Noone answered me,I'm not happy for that.
    • Maris1991
      Maris1991
      Bronze
      I did all,Id,quiz,acc In full tilt with ps150 code. I did all what I needed to,I'm just tiered to wait,I want to play. From you're answers I don't hear anything new from you're answers. Which of adkins can tell me when I will get the capital? Ty for help. And yes,I wrote a ticket 2days ago. Noone answered me,I'm not happy about that.
    • Maris1991
      Maris1991
      Bronze
      sorry for triple post. you can delete first 2 posts :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Maris1991,

As previously advised, I cannot tell you exactly when you will receive your starting capital, however if you have filled everything in and provided all of the documentation that support requested as you say you have, then it shouldn't take too long.

Please be patient. Poker is all about patience and without it you risk losing a lot of money.

Support team will not have forgotten about you and will contact you should they require anything else.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Maris1991
      Maris1991
      Bronze
      i'm very patient. but not so long :D if it saids thath i need to wait 48h.ok i waitad 48h,then i readed that maximum is 92h,ok i waitad those 92h, but now its 120h of my waiting. and now will be weekend, again i need to wait 48h. thats freakin me out. i won't disturb you further but please tell me - what i need to write in suppor ticket now? thank you for your answer .
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      well you need to wait 48-96 WORKING hours, mostly ppl work like 40h a week. So if you are lucky, youll get it in a bit more than a week. I donno, mby you work 24/5, but lets stick to 40h a week ok? So just wait
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Maris1991
      i'm very patient. but not so long :D if it saids thath i need to wait 48h.ok i waitad 48h,then i readed that maximum is 92h,ok i waitad those 92h, but now its 120h of my waiting. and now will be weekend, again i need to wait 48h. thats freakin me out. i won't disturb you further but please tell me - what i need to write in suppor ticket now? thank you for your answer .
      Hello again Maris1991,

As previously mentioned we have no access to your account details etc. So yes please create a ticket to support explaining the problem.

Best regards,

-Jack
    • Maris1991
      Maris1991
      Bronze
      i created 8h ago. no one answered me ;/
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Maris1991,

As previously stated in above posts, we ask you to please be patient.
      Please make a ticket if you haven't already done so, and wait until support reply's.

We are sorry we can't sort your situation out immediately but think of it like a shopping line. There are customers that also have been waiting and they were in line before you were.

Thank you for your patience and support will contact you in the very near future.

While you are waiting you could study the Pokerstrategy Articles

Regards,

Kyle.