• roujo887
      Hey guys and girls of the pokerstrategy.com forum

I'm joe and i'm from New Zealand , i've been playing poker now for roughly a year whilst studying at Uni. There are some really interesting posts on this forum and i look forward to reading more and maybe even posting a few in the future. Oh and i'll be honest it was the quiz that got me interested in the site.
  • 3 replies
    • NakiMan
      Hi Roujo.

Good to see another Kiwi here, what part of NZ?

Good luck with the poker.

• EagleStar88
      Hi roujo887 & welcome to PokerStrategy.

We have lots to offer you here, ranging from the starting capital and strategy guides through to free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here.

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Good luck & best regards,

• GameAndWatch
      Hey Kiwis ;-)

maybe you can help me to find a place to stay in New Zealand in January. I am from Germany and I study business engineering. I am at the end of my studies now and I have to write my bachelor thesis. I want to combine this task with new experiences. It would be great if I could write this thesis in NZ. NZ is a country I wanted to visit for years now. For me it is better to get out of my familiar environment to concentrate on the things I want to do: Writing the thesis, playing poker (NL50-NL100) and experience NZ. What I need is a place to stay and internet connection. Maybe you can help me?!

Thanks, Thomas