This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

unethical site

• qcjunior
      qcjunior
      Bronze
      :s_mad: Party poker takes my entry fee's, but the software will not allow me to even see a table.
      I am connected to party but that doesn't matter, no table will take focus.
      I sent an e-mail; complaint to info@, and tech@partypoker.com,but I was spammed by info@partypoker,and sent an excuse by xxx.
      WHOTF is xxx and why are they responding to my security complaint.
      I also had a serious problem with info@partypoker.com, sending e-mails to the wrong registered e-mail address.
      It seems that party pokers response to my complaints are to steal my enrty fees, and spam me as a response!
      Is party poker connected to microgaming? or are they thier own crimminal organization.

[edited by kingdippy2008; posting of non affiliate site]
  • 1 reply
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello,

Although you didnt link, the site you mentioned is not an affiliate of PokerStrategy.com so i removed the name.

Im not sure how they relate to your post though. I would advise just contact Party Support like you have as they are most likely to help with your problem.

Best regards,

-Jack