This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Strategy points

• Intuitive
      Intuitive
      Bronze
      Simple question...

This site states that for every two FPP's I earn on PokerStars I will get 1 Strategy point here on PokerStrategy

However, after earning my first 10 FPP's yesterday, still I have 0 Stratergy points here on PokerStrategy

Is there some sort of delay? or is something not synced up with my account?

Thank you,

Dave
  • 3 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      It may take up to few days to update the points.

and btw: it's 1 Strategy point for every 2 VPP not FPP...
    • Intuitive
      Intuitive
      Bronze
      Are VPP's not the same as FPP's? How do I look at how many VPP's I have on stars? TY, Its been 3 days now also and balance is still zero?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Intuitive,

There are sometimes a short delay between earning points and them being fully tracked back to PokerStrategy from the respective platform. You can check the latest update date on your home page (top right):

All the points will be recorded however so you will not lose out in any way, they will be updated shortly.

Regarding PokerStars VPP's & FPP's these can both be checked via the Lobby Cashier:

FPP > PokerStars Cashier
      VPP > PokerStars Cashier > VIP Status

Hope this helps, Best regards,

Bart