$3,25
      BU:
      $27,61
      SB:
      $13,81
      BB:
      $8,15
      Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J,A.
      MP2 raises $0,40, MP3 folds, CO calls $0,40, BU calls $0,40, SB calls $0,35, BB folds

Flop: ($0) T,6,A (4 players)
      SB checks, MP2 bets $1,40, CO is all in 2.8500, BU folds, SB folds, MP2 calls $1,45

Turn: ($2.85) 8 (2 players)

River: ($2.85) 4 (2 players)

CO had TT

so... CO sat down with a short stack not a long time ago. I've doubled him up (AK vs KK). He limp-folded several times... Seems to be quite tight. I guess no solid reads on him.

BTN is tight and very aggresive postflop. It seems that he doesn't understand positioning because he usually raises UTG and rarely raises on BTN and CO. He always raise .35 (bet pot)

SB seems to be a regular at this limit. I've seen him sitting down at many tables with deep stack. I'd say he at least a semi-competent player.

I'm playing 25\21, with agg=3.59, flop cbet=75%

Unfortunately I don't know the opps stats because of CakePoker "anti poker programs" policies.

So, my questions are:
      1) Was that possible to fold this hand?
      2) Was that possible not to make a cbet?
  • 7 replies
    • elco49
      elco49
      Bronze
      1) No.
      2) You could check/raise sometimes.

Edit: 1) Yes, I would fold.
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      you played it fine imo
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elco49
      1) No.
      2) You could check/raise sometimes.

Why would you c/r TPGK vs 3 players?
    • elco49
      elco49
      Bronze
      You get value from weak aces that would fold to a c-bet but will bet/fold or bet/call when you check it. And it gets harder to exploit you as they can't put you on nuts or rags when you check it in that spot.
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elco49
      You get value from weak aces that would fold to a c-bet but will bet/fold or bet/call when you check it. And it gets harder to exploit you as they can't put you on nuts or rags when you check it in that spot.
      Nope....

A weak ace calls c-bet 100% of the time. It makes no sense for a player to hit TP and fold to a c-bet.

By c/r u make them fold. Even worth a c/r makes better hands call w/o us knowing if we are infact beat or not.

In a multiway we should always c-bet if we hit.
    • elco49
      elco49
      Bronze
      He raised it UTG and c-bet into 3 other players. A weak ace is not fucking good against that. -.-
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

If BU/SB realize that a weak ace sucks on an A-high flop, then they're not calling weak aces to a utg raise preflop to begin with as they seem somewhat competent. BU might possibly, but still.

Your only concern there should be CO, who is capable of making that mistake. He's not going anywhere with Ax, and i think c-betting is fine as it forces BU/SB to reveal their hands once you bet into 3 players, one of them a fish, and the fish stays in the hand. So i would still c-bet, fold if BU or SB does anything, and call it off against CO without even being worried about it. NH.

Hope it helps.