NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Full Tilt
      SB ($55.15)
      Hero ($105)
      UTG ($57)
      UTG+1 ($61.10)
      CO ($76.45)
      BTN ($70.35)

Dealt to Hero A:club: A:heart:

fold, fold, CO raises to $2.50, fold, fold, Hero raises to $7.75, CO calls $5.25

FLOP ($15.75) 7:club: 2:heart: A:diamond:

Hero checks, CO checks

TURN ($15.75) 7:club: 2:heart: A:diamond: 8:heart:

Hero bets $11, CO calls $11

RIVER ($37.75) 7:club: 2:heart: A:diamond: 8:heart: 5:heart:

Hero checks, CO checks

When we are deep should I always Cbet, especially if I hit the nuts? I checked because I wanted weaker hands to stay in.. also I should've valuebet the river?
  • 3 replies
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      i think checking river is better, I mean what is he gonna call you with? I don't see him calling you with anything other then str8 or flush, and I think he would fold almost anything other then that, your hand looks like a , OESD+FD , or something like AKs, AQs.

p.s I m not a pro, just giving my thoughts.

~vladnz :f_cool:
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      - Since its a 3bet pot I don't put him on sc or flush cards. Do you call a 3bet from the blinds with a hand like 67h?
      - I like the check on the flop, he will fold too many worse hands if you bet, even stations fold to an A!
      - After you disguise your hand on the flop, you should let loose on the turn, and if he folds, it just means he didnt have anything, not that you scared him away.
      - I would put him on 99-KK and rarely Ax, all of which will call down sizeable turn and river bets.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vladnz
      i think checking river is better, I mean what is he gonna call you with? I don't see him calling you with anything other then str8 or flush, and I think he would fold almost anything other then that, your hand looks like a , OESD+FD , or something like AKs, AQs.

p.s I m not a pro, just giving my thoughts.

~vladnz :f_cool:
      nice to hear you again on the forum
      I would prefer bet/bet/bet line until I ahve any reason that player is aggressive enough that I should take c/r lines
      I would c-bet flop, since he might sometimes bluffraise there, sometimes he ahs Ax and I get 3 streets for value, maybe possibly even his stack
      for that reasons I´d also bet river, since he might have there Ax, also maybe some two pair hands and I think he´d only shove river with flush