Heey

• Dexterrrr
      Dexterrrr
      Bronze
      Hi guys this is Dex,

I got denied for my starting capital for 50 bucks, and i dont realise why. So i chose a new one , partypoker :) . Havent got the ticket reply yet.
      And also i was wondering i sent my ID confirmation pics to you guys , but i haven't had a reply yet from that , only a ticket about the 50 bucks being denied by pokerstars..
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Dexterrrr & welcome to PokerStrategy,

We are aware of some ad hoc issues with PokerStars, hopefully will be sorted out soon. Hope it didn't inconvenience you too much.

Support should respond shortly, however please allow a little extra time over the weekends when the number of people covering support maybe less than during the week.

Good luck at PartyPoker and we look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Dexterrrr
      Dexterrrr
      Bronze
      whats and ad hoc situation ? :D
      And i ofc. understand that people have better things to do than read other peoples problems in the weekend , no biggy :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dexterrrr
      whats and ad hoc situation ? :D
      And i ofc. understand that people have better things to do than read other peoples problems in the weekend , no biggy :)
      Hello my friend,

Just the occasional PokerStars application seems to get declined, not many, just the odd one.

Nevermind, hopefully Party will come up trumps for you ;)

Good luck buddy,

Bart
    • Dexterrrr
      Dexterrrr
      Bronze
      oh , okay ty :)
    • Dexterrrr
      Dexterrrr
      Bronze
      Yay , got my starting capitaal !! :)
      Thxx alot :)