This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Omaha hand at a hold 'em table. WTF

• dcmcfyl
      dcmcfyl
      Bronze
      I was playing on Full Tilt, when I got delat four cards at one of my tables. I thoguht I had accidentally joined some mixed game, but I checked and the table this happened at was a hold 'em table. After this hand, the table went back to normal. This is not photoshopped in any way. Has this happened to anyone else on Full Tilt?
  • 2 replies
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      display problems happen occasionally, especially if you've just resized or moved the table.. things like the flop staying after the hand is over, etc. I guess this is the same kind of problem -- if so, just resize the table a tiny bit and it'll go back to normal.

or just shove preflop, and if you lose, complain to full tilt saying you thought you had two pair :f_cool:
    • dcmcfyl
      dcmcfyl
      Bronze
      Oh wow, didn't realise they were the same suit. I actually thought I was playing in a hand of omaha.