$29.00
      BU:
      $46.00
      SB:
      $85.05
      BB:
      $213.65

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q, Q.
      UTG2 folds, Hero raises to $7.00, 4 folds, SB calls $6.00, BB folds.

Flop: ($16) 8, J, T (2 players)
      SB bets $6.00, Hero raises to $20.00, SB calls $14.00.

Turn: ($56) 7 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($56) T (2 players)
      SB bets $58.05(All-In), Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $56.

Villain's stats are:

VPIP: 31
      PFR: 10
      Donkbet: 25
      AF: 2.9
      River AF: 7.5
      W$@SD: 42
      WTS: 29
      Fold2Cbet: 60
      Hands: 437

Villain looks quite fishy. The flop seems quite obvious on such a draw heavy board and I would be happy to stick it all-in on the flop, but he decides to call. On the turn there's 1 card straight possible, so I wasn't sure whether I could valuebet here or not, I didn't see many worse hands calling, maybe a Jx or FD, but is this realistic? I decided to check behind, since I already showed strength on the flop, so I don't think he will continue with Jx. On the river, the only hand I see him shoving that I beat is busted FD, so I don't think I can call.

Looking back at the hand I think I should've shoved turn, but want some second opinions.
  • 5 replies
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Hey Burek, I also think you should shove Turn because you really can't give away free cards on such a board, you have to stick it in for protection/value. His range is still pretty wide there imo, and you've got only pot-size stack left.
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dandycal
      Hey Burek, I also think you should shove Turn because you really can't give away free cards on such a board, you have to stick it in for protection/value. His range is still pretty wide there imo, and you've got only pot-size stack left.
      +1 and also you would protect against "T" which came and which probably gave him a tris....
    • goldflair03
      goldflair03
      Bronze
      i also prefering shoving the turn.
      he will call combo-draws,TP's and sometimes the fd.
      there are also so much cards that u dont wanna see on the river ( and the T was one of less worser one's), espacially against such an aggressive opponent.

i also think that u've got a call here as u need 33% and he's able to bluffshove here.
    • snotboogie
      snotboogie
      Bronze
      I like raising such a flop a little bigger, esp. with that stack, sth like 22-24 he will still be calling with about the same range, which should be pretty wide on this flop.
      On the Turn you want to get value out of the FDs/SDs/TPs and combodraws --> shove turn.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I would raise to $22 Burek and shove the Turn because your line doesn't really make sense, you have to protect against double FD (he doesn't call you with only a SD, he does this with more) and to get value because you are committing him and you on the Turn with your raise :)

- Gerv