Now I officially hate FLUSH

• Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      I have to write this down, couse I am pretty much pissed out, and have to tell someone, at least someone who knows what I am talking about and know how does it feel.
      Today I had several bad beats with flush draw and despite the fact that today was a good and successful poker day, it let nasty feeling.
      Especially the last one where I played 10$ SNG and 3 of us remained.
      I rised from BU a standard raise of 3 BB with Ac Qc , SB folds and BB goes allin,I called, he had Kh 3h

Flop : Q :heart: 5 :heart: 9 :spade:

Turn: A :spade:

River: 6 :heart:

I almost did something to my computer at this point, but remained still, at least on outside, but the fire raged inside me.
      I was left with 3000 chips and clearly on tilt lost it within next 5 hands finnished 3rd.

Ok,now I feel little bit better.

Good night :)
  • 6 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      This is rly not good way of looking at such things, you'll get tons of brutal bad beats (1 outers etc) and if you'll react same way you did now then your poker experience will be really stressfull.
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      Flop flush draws complete 1/3 of the time ... That's a pretty high probability when it comes to poker, so nothing unusual or superbad in that ... Just part of the game.
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      Flop flush draws complete 1/3 of the time ... That's a pretty high probability when it comes to poker, so nothing unusual or superbad in that ... Just part of the game.

Exactly. 1/3 is a very high probability. Not really a bad beat. Although if someone goes all in preflop with suited trash, yes then it is a bad bbeat.

But on the other hand, someone raises preflop with AKs, goes all in on a flop with 2 of the same suit but is behind, completes a flush by turn or river, not really a bad beat, pretty standard play.
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      I also hate FLUSH...

Few days ago playing 6 tables 0.1/0/0.25, in early ten mins i got 4 times AA n losing 3 times to river FLUSH!!! and 1 time to Bad Beat. Bad luck i guess...
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Its ok now:)
      Guys thx for presenting me procentage and odds, despite the fact i know them allready :) .
      Just cant fold two strongest paris on the table :)
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      Just put your money all in while you are ahead, if opponent is on a flush draw, you will win on average 65/100 times.