When to leave the Table playing BSS?

• 5 replies
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      if you are beating the table stay put.......
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      it depends on urself, if u arent comfortable with depstack poker than u should leave when u have 120bb+, if not, then stay as much as possible, at least if people on table wouldnt change
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      I asked the same question some weeks ago xD

And did more or less get the same response.

But from my experience.

Leave the table when you get 150BB if on your tables there are people who can stack you.

I remember i had 8$ got AA i all in vs some 8$ and he got KK i lost the 8$ >_<!

So for me it is better to change table if some1 can stack you after you stacked somebody else.

But if you have 150BB and the others have 100BB or less you can stay on the table even if you lose you wont lost all your stack.

So leaving table i think is dependant on the stack of you opponents.If they can't stacked you and you have twice or 1.5 the amount of their stack you can stay on the table this will make them fear you and sometime not be too aggressive against you but if you have 150 bb - 200 bb and their is 2 3 people on the table who can stack you better leave but you can stay if you want and try to stack them and double up but you never know when a bad beat can happen.
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Leave if there are too many short stacks, too many regulars, too few players etc. I usually never leave the table because then this can happen to you

https://www.pokertableratings.com/replayer/index.php?site=stars&id=26341018590&hash=800220456
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      I like to stay as long as I feel like playing and have an edge on my opponents... sometimes I'll stay even when the table is tough, I think it's good for learning purposes.

But if you don't feel comfortable playing deeper, than you'd better leave the table. But you'll be avoiding situations where you can extract a lot more value when playing deep stacked.