• wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      KK call
      AK fold
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Hello, if you put it into the Equilator giving the two allins a wide range of TT+ AQo+ you only get around 54% equity and to be all in early you need 60+, and that is with KK so AKs is a fold also.

The only time I would get it in here is if you have notes on one of the players saying he shoves very lite early in a sit n go
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      It depends a lot on the BI... at lower limits players can ship it and call much wider than than TT+, AQo... so I call KK, almost always...
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Heh I understand ur dilemma. Always sux to bust out on the first hand. I agree with what Nick said tho, if the buyin isn't too high I ship it as well. Won't be happy calling into two all ins but hey ...
    • Meiffert
      Meiffert
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lennonac
      Hello, if you put it into the Equilator giving the two allins a wide range of TT+ AQo+ you only get around 54% equity and to be all in early you need 60+
      Why?
      I counted 9handed SNG with 1500 starting stacks and blinds 10/20 on first level.
      If you fold, you have 1420 chips and ICM says that it gives you 10.864 % of total prize pool.
      If you call and win, you have 27.886 % of total prize pool.

Therefore you need to win with probability 10.864/27.886 = 0.3896, which is 39 % equity. I have no idea where you found your 60 %.

With AKs you should fold, but KK is a call given the handranges AQ+, TT+.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Originally posted by NickParkes
      It depends a lot on the BI... at lower limits players can ship it and call much wider than than TT+, AQo... so I call KK, almost always...
      I agree the ranges will often be wider, but my thoughts on this at least one of them will almost always have a tighter range. That being said I dont think I could chuck KK, I had a hand on the bubble recently where I had AK with a decent stack but the chip lead shoved. The small stack had like 400 chips, you dont want to fold but sometimes you know you must.

I think this KK is much the same you know that "Most" of the time you should fold, I doubt anyone will though
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Originally posted by Meiffert
      Originally posted by lennonac
      Hello, if you put it into the Equilator giving the two allins a wide range of TT+ AQo+ you only get around 54% equity and to be all in early you need 60+
      Why?
      I counted 9handed SNG with 1500 starting stacks and blinds 10/20 on first level.
      If you fold, you have 1420 chips and ICM says that it gives you 10.864 % of total prize pool.
      If you call and win, you have 27.886 % of total prize pool.

Therefore you need to win with probability 10.864/27.886 = 0.3896, which is 39 % equity. I have no idea where you found your 60 %.

With AKs you should fold, but KK is a call given the handranges AQ+, TT+.

trippling up early with give you 25.5% of the prizepool

Ok so you dont need 60% as it is 3 way, I over looked that, you need over 40% so yes it a call
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      fist-pump call on low limits.

ive seen some stupid things lol