Have i cleared my bonus ?

• 4 replies
    • fljama
      fljama
      Bronze
      Also i have a question can i deposit and withdraw money with visa electron card ?

pls anyone help me on these two issues i have...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi fljama,

Whilst I'm not familiar with Everest myself, according to the following Important sticky note, we do not provide an additional $100, instead a deposit bonus is provided:

Everest Poker:

On Everest Poker instead of receiving an “automatically” credited bonus, you receive a $200 first deposit bonus.

The $50 bonus:

In order to cash out the $50 you need to first collect at least 1,000 Summit Points. If you fail to do this in 90 days after the moment you received the capital then $50 will be retracted from your account. If you have less than $50, only the remaining amount will be removed. If you have more, the profits are yours to keep!

The $200 first deposit bonus:

Deposit any amount of money within 30 days of receiving you capital and you will receive a $200 bonus. After 30 days from the moment you received the capital, the bonus will expire no matter when you deposited. To clear the bonus, you will receive $0.06 for every summit point that you collect.

This means that for the $50 + $200 first deposit bonus you need to make 3,334 Summit points.

Best regards,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Regarding Deposit/Withdrawal, again I am not familiar with the specifics on Everest, however they should have confirmation on their website which cards they accept.

Alternatively you can contact Everest's own support team for clarification.

Best regards,

Bart
    • fljama
      fljama
      Bronze
      oki doki thx : D