double or nothing stt's

• bullet101
      bullet101
      Bronze
      Hi all, just wanted to find out what your opinions are about double or nothing sit n go's, and what correct bankrol managment should be if playing them... to me it looks like a great way to increase your bankroll in the shortest amount of time.
  • 27 replies
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      well, if u gonna grind them that zes, u don t reallz have to have any skills, u can train ICM and if u understand when is profitable to push ATC then u will have bigger ROI than many players but well, dont expect a huge profit in a short run, at least not in a tubo ones.
    • SuperSeanE
      SuperSeanE
      Global
      Hi there I have a group especially for Double or nothing players you are elcome to join through my profile and i reckon it would help to improve your game. I play DONs for a living.

I would suggest that you start with a minimum for 30 Buy ins as even the best players can go on long bad runs in these. Although if you play well then 30 Buy ins should suffice.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fakedurrr
      u can train ICM and if u understand when is profitable to push ATC then u will have bigger ROI than many players but well, dont expect a huge profit in a short run, at least not in a tubo ones.
      ICM is useless in DoNs because it uses totally different payout structure.

Silver section has a nice article on DoNs when you reach that rank, bullet. I was doing very well on low limits DoNs just by following that article. What killed me was the time to finish one tournament and the game that I found too boring.
    • Meiffert
      Meiffert
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berkstajger
      ICM is useless in DoNs because it uses totally different payout structure.
      You can use whatever payout structure you want in ICM.
    • bullet101
      bullet101
      Bronze
      thanx 4 the info SuperSeanE , but i tried 2 join ur group AND IT SAID ACCESS RESTRICTED, please inform me as to how i cn join.. thank you
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bullet101
      thanx 4 the info SuperSeanE , but i tried 2 join ur group AND IT SAID ACCESS RESTRICTED, please inform me as to how i cn join.. thank you
      Send him a request for an invite? ;)
    • SuperSeanE
      SuperSeanE
      Global
      Hi bullet
      I have just sent you a friend invitation. If you accept that on your profile I will be able to send you an invitation to join my group if you like.

Cheers
      SuperSean E
    • tonnek
      tonnek
      Bronze
      Could you invite me too? I started playing DONs few months ago and I am having a pretty good run. I still have many leaks and my bankroll will soon get me into the next level and I really look forward to imporve my game...
    • stumpy68
      stumpy68
      Bronze
      me too please. I would love to join
    • bordzter
      bordzter
      Bronze
      can i join also???
    • SuperSeanE
      SuperSeanE
      Global
      hi guys
      I have sent you all a friend invitation
      If you accept this then I can send you an invite to join my group.
      I would really like you all to join.
      The more people we get into the discussions and hand analysis the better the outcome. Im sure will will learn how to improve. Iv been playing DONs for 2 years now- last 4 months professionally and I still feel that I could improve
    • perperper
      perperper
      Bronze
      I'd like an invite too if it's possible :) .
    • bullet101
      bullet101
      Bronze
      I must be stupid or something..lol, ive been trying multiple times to accept the invitation to become friends and cant get it right, i press accept and nothing happens, please cld someone help.. thanx
    • SuperSeanE
      SuperSeanE
      Global
      I dont kow whats wrong. Email XXX [Edited by EagleStar88] - Please do not mention other affiliates, thank you. on the help section at the top of the webpage. I will send it to you again

Edit by EagleStar88:
      Think you probably mentioned another affiliate by mistake, but please refrain from doing so as it breaks the forums rules.
      Many thanks,

Bart
      Super Moderator - English Community
    • hoffee
      hoffee
      Bronze
      How to join the group? Been playing alot of DoNs with a pretty decent stats
    • SuperSeanE
      SuperSeanE
      Global
      hi mate I will send you a freind invite and once youhave accepted that I will be able to invite you
    • POLINGPOWER
      POLINGPOWER
      Bronze
      i would like to join also
    • SuperSeanE
      SuperSeanE
      Global
      Polling I have just sent you a frein invite accept it and I can send you one for the group

:P
    • POLINGPOWER
      POLINGPOWER
      Bronze
      thanks, got it