This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

brm for don

• 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi bluffalot123,

I would personally suggest a minimum of 30/35BI, but it is of course entirely up to you.
      The less BI you have, the more risk of playing with scared money if or rather when you hit a patch of variance or risk of going bust altogether of course.

If you going to start with 25BI, I would set yourself a tighter session stop loss than the usual recommended 8BI, something like 5BI should surfice.

Good luck, whatever you decide my friend,

Best regards,

Bart
    • SuperSeanE
      SuperSeanE
      Global
      Hi there
      I worked with a 30 BI minimum Bankroll for 2 years and never went broke playing Dons. I think that If you play more than 4 tables at once I would increase this to 40BI. Whatever you do do not play at stakes that are more than 5% of your total bankroll. Even the best DONs players around could go broke doing this. By the way I have a group especailly for DONS players you are welcome to join and join in our discussions to improve your game. Good luck at the tables.
    • bluffalot123
      bluffalot123
      Bronze
      ty for all feedback i think i will use a 30bi brm then
    • whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
      Depends on site and stakes, like for Stars DoNs I'd recommend something like 30bis for 5s, 40 for 10s and 50 for 20s.