My first -4.5 BI Session........

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      It really hurts.... I never had more than - 2BI at lower limits or 2.5BI at NL100 before in a session. Although I'm actually rolled for NL200 this still hurts like a bitch!

Really sick session, I thought I was playing solidly but I just KEPT losing. Some of the hands were SO ridiculous, worst cards in the deck kept appearing on turn or river for me.

I really seem unable to win a hand right now. :( I just hope posting this will make me feel better.
  • 13 replies
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Everyone goes through it at some point
    • gudalemandele
      gudalemandele
      Bronze
      4.5 BI? Really?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Lol?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Uck^^ thats ugly. Were you playing BSS?? Its kind of strange that you seem to not have been involved in any large pots at all.
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      Just had my 20BI dowswing at nl200, was really fun! :)
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      last month lost 4 bi in 10 minutes. awesome hourly rate of -2.4k . that felt awesome :D
    • tuomasta
      tuomasta
      Bronze
      You are really lucky if this is your first....
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      you should obviously do what i did: when you start losing, just keep playing thousands and thousands of hands on that day until you've lost 10 stacks! that gets the whole worst day thing out of the way and you can concentrate on winning.

EDIT: i've actually decided that I should add that i wasn't quite serious. DaPhunk knows that i'm joking, but i realise that other players reading this might take me seriously.
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Wow Kruppe.. That's lovely piece of wisdom..

(no sarcasm, I really mean it.. That thought has depth)
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      you should obviously do what i did: when you start losing, just keep playing thousands and thousands of hands on that day until you've lost 10 stacks! that gets the whole worst day thing out of the way and you can concentrate on winning.
      ummmmmmmm what?
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      Kruppe for coach !!!!
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Uck^^ thats ugly. Were you playing BSS?? Its kind of strange that you seem to not have been involved in any large pots at all.
      Yep, FR @ Partypoker. I never had the hand to play a large pot If I was raised and If I did everyone just folded to my first bet :D

Anyway, I had another -3.5 BI day today so I've decided to quit for the time being and try and re-learn things at PokerStars NL10 :D If I can't crush there then I'm obviously not meant to play poker hehe.

(Maybe I'm just being too results orientated but I seriously feel like I can't win at this level anymore since my downswong started)
    • HannesNL
      HannesNL
      Bronze
      dude, that is just varience, the higher you move up, the bigger the swings, 8 BI swing is not so big at NL100, i got an 12 BI swing, and later when i moved up again with 40 BI, i got a 11 BI swing at NL200, but came back again.

swing swongs :f_eek: :f_love: