Real money account

• Gibbosja
      How do i change my account from a play money account to a real one i followed the steps and i still have a play money account. Will this affect my $50 no deposit bonus??? Do i have to upgrade to a real money account or will it do it automaticaly when i get the free $50
  • 9 replies
    • thunderbird56
      Hi Gibbosja,

I believe that everything went just smoothly and you've already received your starting capital now.

Good luck at the tables!
    • gepgep
      Same problem for me. I followed the steps but I still have not a real money account... will it happen for me?
    • EagleStar88
      Originally posted by gepgep
      Same problem for me. I followed the steps but I still have not a real money account... will it happen for me?
      Hi gepgep,

I believe that the transfer of the PokerStrategy starting capital will finalise the transition to a real money account.

If not, don't hesitate to contact support for assistance, but please wait to receive your starting capital first as I'm sure this will fix the problem for you.

Best regards,

• valdzha
      same problem to me! I had passed qiuz long time agou, but till now i hadn't get my start capital!
    • kinkink220
      Why do I get the following message when I try to deposit (and register) a real money account:

"Due to legal gaming restrictions in your region we are unable to log you in. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. "

when its completely legal to play in my country?
    • Janchiks97
      Yeah, i have the same problem aswell. Its now almost week since im bronze but without my starting capital on partypoker. I wrote to support that i wanted to send my starting bankroll to Titan poker, but they said that its alredy sent to Partypoker, but still nothing there ... :f_frown:
    • lighio
      Hello. I have recieved the massage from PS stating that I am among players to receive the second starting capital 50$ on PartyPoker. But the problem is that I cannot use them due to gaming restrictions policy on PartyPoker.

Is it possible to use that starting capital on another poker platform?

Thank you.
    • Reanimater
      Guys, once you get the 50 USD from your Party account becomes a "real money account". Before receiving the 50 USD from your account is only a "play money account" . The 50 USD from PokerStrategy are real money, so they will help you join the freeroll games and enjoy the benefits of a real money player : )

If you cannot play on the games, you might be from Turkey/USA/Bulgaria/China/India etc. Basically, a territory where online gambling is not allowed. The message clearly states that, so you can assume that this is how it goes : (

Always check your e-mails about info about anything and ask the respective customer support for details, that's as far as I can help right now...
    • FaTDoGBG
      i will add that once you open your account you with the respective poker site you have to contact poker strategy's support and before that you have to type in your account name from that site here in Poker Strategy's site as previously mentioned. Very important is not to contact the customer service of the site as they will not help you :) ) Another very important thing is to first check if there is a similar thread here and then to open a new one :P