Bonus at Ladbrokespoker

• goudviske

I've cleared most of the Everest poker bonus and am thinking of moving to another client and I thought about this one.

The 1000$ bonus, how is it cleared? Is it incremental (like Everest)? Is it in steps (like Titan), or is it all or nothing (like on Stars). Does the deposited amount play a role in this? I've been looking at their website and however there is some information, it's not very clear. I do think the pokerstrategy bonus is the same one as offered here?

Also, does anybody have an idea how much hands it would take to get it cleared? And on what limits ofc.

Website seems to say one has 45 days to clear the bonus, however on this forum I see several threads stating 30 days, any clarity from players on the website would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      Hey goudviske,

Ladbrokes have been changing their bonus a lot recently - and yes the one we offer is the one you linked to. This is also why old forum posts might refer to different numbers or amount of days.

The bonus is paid out in 1 batch - but you can choose how much of it you want to clear. That means you could theoretically claim the bonus after just clearing $50 of it - or you could go the whole mile and clear $500 of it.

Since the payouts are in ranges you should of course try to always at least reach the bottom tier of one of the payout levels since e.g, 34000 points are still just $500 while 35000 points are already $1000.

35000 points are $3,500 in rake. In addition to the VIP loyalty system this results in a quite good return on paid rake. Depending on the limits you play you could also go for the $1500 in rake which would give you the $500 bonus.

Best regards
    • PavelM11
      Could you please tell me, do I have to claim the concrete amount before playing or I can play for some time and then claim what I've earned?
    • MMa7
      After the 45 days you can claim it, or when you're done playing there.
    • DarthBobo
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      35000 points are $3,500 in rake.
      The FAQ says:

Player points:
      You will get player points depending on the game variant you are playing. For 1$ rake you will receive:
      25 Player Points (FL Cashgames)
      20 Player Points (NL/PL Cashgames)
      20 Player Points (Turniere/SnGs)
      So I guess 3500$ rake = 70000 points or even 87500 in FL cashgames?
    • MMa7

I think you should check this link out