Party Poker $25 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 302281
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

Hero (SB): $39.46
      BB: $2.79
      UTG: $33.77
      CO: $21.65
      BTN: $26.26

Pre Flop: ($0.37) Hero is SB with A :diamond: J :club:
      2 folds, BTN raises to $0.50, Hero raises to $2, BB calls $1.75, BTN calls $1.50

Flop: ($6.00) J :heart: 4 :diamond: 4 :club: (3 players)
      Hero bets $4, BB calls $0.79 all in, BTN calls $4

Turn: ($14.79) 3 :heart: (3 players - 1 is all in)
      Hero bets $7, BTN calls $7

River: ($28.79) A :heart: (3 players - 1 is all in)
      Hero bets $14.75, BTN folds

v: 63/25/1.4/33hands wts 16

is betting the turn ok? vs this fish its probably good as I think these fishes can call with worse but what should I do if he raise me on turn? I know when beting I should know what to do when get raised. Maybe c/c to induce is better line here?

How all of this change if villain is a tag? what line is best then?

river is standard? Maybe c/c as its hard for him to have an A and we should get him a chance to bluff as as he often lay down his pp?
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

It's hard to have 4x there even for him. Unless he slowplayed them preflop he shouldn't have QQ+ either, maybe a read on the minraise would help for that. JJ is very unlikely too, so i'd treat AJ as the nuts.

To choose your turn line you need to know what his play is like postflop. How often does he peel the c-bet with overs/pp, will he bet the turn with those if you check(for whatever reason)? If he's prone to calling a lot of c-bets and/or auto-firing when checked to, i think you can check/shove that turn for value. If not or you have no idea, you should just bet/call it imo, tho i very much doubt you're gonna get shoved on in that spot often.

In short i'd play it the same, NH.

Hope it helps.