no understanding in Elephant

• Vitinja
      Vitinja
      Black
      hi if someone would help me i'd be very thankfull, and sorry for my English..
      so finally after a month of installing Elephant correctly if finally got it thanks to this forum and now I start Elephant and.....
      no clue.. what must I do to get the statistics going? can u explain it step by step? I'm absolute noob in this program..
  • 13 replies
    • Vitinja
      Vitinja
      Black
      can someone atleast tell me where i can find a tutorial how to use?
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      AS far as I am aware, this a 'learn as you go' adventure......GL :D
    • Vitinja
      Vitinja
      Black
      but must the stats show automatically as i start the Eleph and sit at a table? or must i turn something on?
    • Vitinja
      Vitinja
      Black
      why does it says when I take a seat at a table thas no hero stats available and also no statistics of other players are showing?
      pls someone give me a guide which way to search?
    • enzo18
      enzo18
      Bronze
      I had same problem, if you go and start up elephant have a look on screen there is a buttton for start stats that you have to click on, just click on that and it should sow on table once you have played a few hands.Ill go back in and have a look to give you better explanation!
    • enzo18
      enzo18
      Bronze
      Back again,Ihad a look and i think this is how I got mine working: start up elephant and when you get first screen up(import hand files) tick box for AUTOIMPORT you want(its on right hand side of screen) and on left side of screen click on "start import". that should get it going.Once you start playing you should see it come up on table after a couple of hands. I HOPE THIS HELPS!
    • Vitinja
      Vitinja
      Black
      Hi enzo18. thx 4 u wanting to help me! Sorry but I don't see the autoimport button or a place where to tick it..
      I have the latest version of Elephant,maybe u have other..?
      Sorry I'm noob in this program
    • LouPapy
      LouPapy
      Bronze
      Hi Vitinja,

Which poker room are you using?
      Did you put (import) your hand in the elephant? Being Diamond you must have plenty of hand to import.
    • Vitinja
      Vitinja
      Black
      hi LouPapy,
      im playing in Pokerstars, yes i started the import if u mean the option in hand histories..
      im so lost in this software.. :)
    • LouPapy
      LouPapy
      Bronze
      Right, personnaly I'm on Titan, and I started elephant when Titan was running it automatically found my hand histories on my PC, than I selected them, clicked import and after a few second a big green tick appeared.

Than using the top icons, I could navigate between different views (overview, hand, analyse..)
      When I came back to my table, I could see stats on each player at the table, but only in ring game. Let me know which part of that you have problem with. Can you take screenshot of what you see?
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Hi LouPapy,

I have problem as well to import hand with elephant.
      I got the big green tick as well with all the SNG listed in the bottom part. But it is still in XML format.

From there how do I get to see the hands??

Cant beleive there is no tutorial for this elephant software...
    • LouPapy
      LouPapy
      Bronze
      From there you should arrive to the main view and can just select the hands icon on the top left of the screen.
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      When I click on the Hands icon there is an empty list.

Any thoughts why I can not see them?