Elephant, stats differ from actual winnings

• degre
      degre
      Bronze
      I've been using now Elephant for 5 days and on 2 I've had issues where the actual winnings where not the same to what Elephant said, on my first day I was up by only 0.06$ and Elephant told me +0.36, while today I was up only 1.15 and Elephant is saying 1.56.

This looks to me like for some reason Party Poker is randomly not saving a hand which is then not imported, anyway, nevermind the cause, I don't mind having to edit a bit myself and I've found the only way to fix is to create a text file with a fake new hand to import where I win/loose the amount that differs.

I couldn't find any more direct way, does anyone knows if it's possible to directly edit a hand within Elephant?

EDIT: Edited title as I've messed up and named the wrong software...
  • 3 replies
    • Hamlet77
      Hamlet77
      Bronze
      Same here playing a FullTilt.
      And after almos 100K hands the difference is huge.
      I took into consideration the rakeback, but still the difference is just too much.
    • Falco84
      Falco84
      Bronze
      And I have the same problem playing on Titan.
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      I've noticed eventually what was causing the issue for me, as I've mentioned I suspected was Party not saving some hands, worked out that at times it randomly times out one of my tables and, while restablishing the connection doesn't save the hand.

Now I'm using HEM but, obviously, being a poker room issue the problem persists, so whenever I observe a disconnection, as the connection is restablished I simply click on the table's options and request via mail the latest 5 hands which then I'll import.

If I've missed the hands they'll be imported, if are duplicate the software will simply mark them as such.