Retracking Accounts

• AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Can't remember if I asked this question before but I read something in a thread today by kingdippy and need confirmation.

I have to accounts at partner sites that I have never deposited at but have been considering doing so. If I can convince support at those site to retrack my account is this allowed?
  • 7 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey AlexanderD22,

It really depends on the sites. Some sites will allow you to create new accounts if your old accounts are just play money, and some will even re-track accounts if they were not created through another affiliate. Often contacting the support to have old play money accounts closed will work.

The two most sites where absolutely no exceptions are made are Full Tilt and PokerStars.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hey AlexanderD22,

It really depends on the sites. Some sites will allow you to create new accounts if your old accounts are just play money, and some will even re-track accounts if they were not created through another affiliate. Often contacting the support to have old play money accounts closed will work.

The two most sites where absolutely no exceptions are made are Full Tilt and PokerStars.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      LOL, of course those are the two sites in question. I just created the account from there websites and never deposited. I'm hoping if I tell them I will deposit if the account is tracked they may do it. Heard that someone had it happen.

So I guess my question is, does pokerstrategy have any problem with it?
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      They wont do it, it doesnt matter what you tell them.
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by delete461
      Any idea about PartyPoker then?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi AlexanderD22,

PokerStrategy wouldn't have any problem and would be happy to have your existing accounts tracked to themselves, but as SoyCD indicated the problem and ultimate decision lies with each Poker Platform.

You can always email Partypoker as might be worth a shot, but in my experience I have never come across anyone who has successfully retracked an account yet :(

Good luck, let us know how you get on,

Best regards,

Bart
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Just wanna point out that I had my old play money account at FTP re-tracked... so, well... exceptions are made. :P
      But I believe they are rare. Anyway, it won't hurt contacting their support and asking for it.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlexanderD22
      Originally posted by delete461
      Any idea about PartyPoker then?
      PartyPoker used to shut down old inactive play money accounts or not really care about accounts on which you never did anything. I am not sure of their current stance on things but have heard of several people who had old accounts closed.

It never hurts to contact any given room with the issue but especially Full Tilt and Stars are quite strict when it comes to this topic.

Best regards
      SoyCD