Moving up to $6.50 T on FTP

• lessthanthreee
      Hey guys,

ive been steadily moving up the limits on FTP SnGs (started at $2 and im killing the $5 normal) soon ill have enough buy-ins to start attacking the $6.50 Turbos.

My game has been quite standard so far, very tight in early stages. open raising top 3% only and limping for set value. Very profitable with the loose fish on micro limits :)

So far, i fist pump stack off with TPTK and 2-pair in multi-way pots (low blinds)
      would people stack off 20+BB this light in the $6?

Does anyone have experience playing the $6.50 Turbos on FTP? any advice on what to expect? more traps? loose regs?

any advice would be great thanks :D
  • 2 replies
    • Flows
      i haven't played the $6.50s at FTP but as a general advise. Every limit you will move up will be harder than the last one. You'll face more and more regs and less of those who don't have any clue about what they are doing! :f_grin:

• zamoda

I haven't seen big difference after moving to 6.5 on FTP ( I skipped 5.5 normal ones, so 2.25->6.5 when I had ~60BI). Maybe you will get to the bubble which last until 200/400 or simmilar blind levels, but people still stack off ligthtly.

Also don't forget to put notes on people who try to trap with monsters, that helps in the future..