bonus

• 8 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello smoke222,

The 300 party points means that you can now keep the capital. You now can start making your way through earning the $100 bonus. You need to 600 Party Points to collect the $100 bonus. It is paid out in $25 lumps and you need 150 Party Points for each. More information can be found here --> How to clear the 50$ + 100$ bonus (Updated 3rd September 2009)

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • smoke222
      smoke222
      Bronze
      tnx for info.this site is super
    • smoke222
      smoke222
      Bronze
      i made 150points more but i didnt get bonus.yesterdey i took some really bad beats and now im almost down with my bankroll.so i wanna know will i get the 25dolaras
    • Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      Strange. The bonus increment should have been released almost instantly.
    • Akwed
      Akwed
      Bronze
      I got it instantly
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Hi Smoke,

I do play on Party myself and everytime I've reached the limit required for a bonus it always unlocked it istantly. Have you checked in your bonus section to see which bonus is active and if you have in fact filled it?
    • smoke222
      smoke222
      Bronze
      i didnt get it.now im busted.bad beats are kill me.today i lost last money with pocet kings i push all in and oteher dude hit ace on flop.hand before i push all in on turn with pocet 77 and oponent hit inside straight on river.yesterday i loose with poket kings against 2 6 dude hit on river second pair.also lose with aa on river against 33.also lose with straigt against flush on river.i think that my play not so bad, but anyway now im on bottom.i collect about 490 pp.
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      I'm sorry to hear you went bust, what limit were you playing?

Anyway, this doenst help the other problem...

Open your client or log in the site, then select Bonuses, will open a page like this one:

On the bottom you find all the active bonus, click on the View More button below your bonus (if still present and not removed as you busted). There will tell you condition for release and how many points you reached.

It might actually happen that bonus was not active for some reason and as such you havent unlocked it for that reason.
      If you see in the above image you have 2 bonuses, the below one has in the top right corner a sort of Play button, that means that the Bonus is there but not active, I will need to press that button in order to collect the points, while the top one as a Mark sign whih means that the bonus is active and I'm collecting points for it.

Have a look how you stand and in case contact their support.

As you went busted my suggestion is to review your playing, calm down and start playing their freerolls, within the first months you have access to all the Bank Roll Builders and is quite easy to go ITM, if you apply yourself you could easily get a few bucks back to invest in NL2.