Will recognize themselves....

• cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      After 2 and a half hour of play, and 80 players left (50 ITM) , after 2 limpers i raise 4x blind (2,5 in this stage, but 2 loose players limped). i had AA on position. Flop comes A K 6, two clubs, one of the limpers donks 1/10 of pot (standard idiotic play on flush draw) and i decided to raise 2x pot, he calls. Pot is now about 10k, no clubs hit turn, he checks to me and i go all in for 21k, he insta calls his........tadadadada.... 7 3 of clubs, and fukin club hit the river, i broke keyboard, mouse and all peripherals, my chating right is revoked etc. I wanted to post this cause i am sure there are same retards here, so they can admire they perfect play. FAK YOU ALL MATER FAKIN BRAINLESS FAKTARDS. Period.
  • 6 replies
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cvora
      After 2 and a half hour of play, and 80 players left (50 ITM) , after 2 limpers i raise 4x blind (2,5 in this stage, but 2 loose players limped). i had AA on position. Flop comes A K 6, two clubs, one of the limpers donks 1/10 of pot (standard idiotic play on flush draw) and i decided to raise 2x pot, he calls. Pot is now about 10k, no clubs hit turn, he checks to me and i go all in for 21k, he insta calls his........tadadadada.... 7 3 of clubs, and fukin club hit the river, i broke keyboard, mouse and all peripherals, my chating right is revoked etc. I wanted to post this cause i am sure there are same retards here, so they can admire they perfect play. FAK YOU ALL MATER FAKIN BRAINLESS FAKTARDS. Period.
      I have guys hitting 1-outers on the river on me 2 consecutive allins yesterday for a fullstack it that helps :f_biggrin: + Running 4 BI under EV in 45 minutes
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      He trapped you with his cunning slowplay............. :f_biggrin:
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Tilt much?

You must be like me... but then again I just spam IRC.. I have never smashed anything :)
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      7 3 of clubs, and fukin club hit the river, i broke keyboard, mouse and all peripherals, my chating right is revoked etc.
      Things I broke while on tilt

Join the club.
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      I want to break something just reading this. :club: :club: :club: :club: :club:

Seriously, 73?? Don't you just wish you had 82clubs...then you could hear him screaming at his computer..."The idiot goes allin with 8-2 of clubs!"

I love poker!
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      I shoved QQ close to the the bubble once, and was called by the chipleader with 53s (misclick). Flop came A24. That was after 3 hours getting myself to the bubble with a decent stack, and its the closest I have come to cashing in a big mtt.