This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Will recognize themselves....

• cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      After 2 and a half hour of play, and 80 players left (50 ITM) , after 2 limpers i raise 4x blind (2,5 in this stage, but 2 loose players limped). i had AA on position. Flop comes A K 6, two clubs, one of the limpers donks 1/10 of pot (standard idiotic play on flush draw) and i decided to raise 2x pot, he calls. Pot is now about 10k, no clubs hit turn, he checks to me and i go all in for 21k, he insta calls his........tadadadada.... 7 3 of clubs, and fukin club hit the river, i broke keyboard, mouse and all peripherals, my chating right is revoked etc. I wanted to post this cause i am sure there are same retards here, so they can admire they perfect play. FAK YOU ALL MATER FAKIN BRAINLESS FAKTARDS. Period.
  • 6 replies
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cvora
      After 2 and a half hour of play, and 80 players left (50 ITM) , after 2 limpers i raise 4x blind (2,5 in this stage, but 2 loose players limped). i had AA on position. Flop comes A K 6, two clubs, one of the limpers donks 1/10 of pot (standard idiotic play on flush draw) and i decided to raise 2x pot, he calls. Pot is now about 10k, no clubs hit turn, he checks to me and i go all in for 21k, he insta calls his........tadadadada.... 7 3 of clubs, and fukin club hit the river, i broke keyboard, mouse and all peripherals, my chating right is revoked etc. I wanted to post this cause i am sure there are same retards here, so they can admire they perfect play. FAK YOU ALL MATER FAKIN BRAINLESS FAKTARDS. Period.
      I have guys hitting 1-outers on the river on me 2 consecutive allins yesterday for a fullstack it that helps :f_biggrin: + Running 4 BI under EV in 45 minutes
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      He trapped you with his cunning slowplay............. :f_biggrin:
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Tilt much?

You must be like me... but then again I just spam IRC.. I have never smashed anything :)
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      7 3 of clubs, and fukin club hit the river, i broke keyboard, mouse and all peripherals, my chating right is revoked etc.
      Things I broke while on tilt

Join the club.
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      I want to break something just reading this. :club: :club: :club: :club: :club:

Seriously, 73?? Don't you just wish you had 82clubs...then you could hear him screaming at his computer..."The idiot goes allin with 8-2 of clubs!"

I love poker!
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      I shoved QQ close to the the bubble once, and was called by the chipleader with 53s (misclick). Flop came A24. That was after 3 hours getting myself to the bubble with a decent stack, and its the closest I have come to cashing in a big mtt.