This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Dark-Tunnel Bluff / Flush Draw Bluff

• GrantJennings
      GrantJennings
      Silver
      Usually I stay away from raised pots with small suited connectors, but sometimes the pot odds still suggest a call preflop(?)

The opener gives up on the hand on the flop, oop against two callers. This, and his initial mini-raise are all a little suspicious, but usually this is exactly what it looks like: he's got nothing, so I try to steal the pot(?)

When I get called, I'll give up on the bluff, but the flush and oesd getting there on the end gives me a great opportunity to fire a second barrel at the pot(?)

No way he'd check top pair on this board three times, and I can't put him on the flush or straightdraw; he'd bet it on the end, oop, 9 times out of 10 right? I think he's got a AQ, JQs, TT or something, or A-high, like AT or something he can let go easy.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      CO(Hero):
      $25.00
      BU:
      $26.75
      SB:
      $26.95
      BB:
      $23.70
      UTG2:
      $26.60
      MP1:
      $38.90
      MP2:
      $25.40
      MP3:
      $25.00

Preflop: Hero is CO with 4, 5.
      UTG2 folds, MP1 raises to $0.50, MP2 calls $0.50, MP3 folds, Hero calls $0.50, 3 folds.

Flop: ($1.85) Q, 2, K (3 players)
      MP1 checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets $1.25, MP1 calls $1.25, MP2 folds.

Turn: ($4.35) 8 (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($4.35) 9 (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero bets $3.25, MP1 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4.35.
  • 1 reply